Chapter 16

Barry's Pov

I flashed into a bank and Snart and Heatwave turned around and Snart smiled.

"So you did get my invitation. Good." He said.

"What do you want Snart?" I said.

He looked at me a little annoyed and said "I need something and I know that you are the only person I know that can get it for me."

"And what would that be? A diamond necklace for your sister?" I said.

He glared at me and he said "I do not appreciate the attitude."

I glared back and he said "I hear you know of the young girl. Raven."

"And what if I do?" I said.

"Well I have taken a liking to her. And I would very much appreciate if you could bring her to me." He said.

"Not a chance." I said.

Snart frowned and said "Shame. Then I guess I will have to have someone else bring her to me."

I flashed at him and I grabbed him and pushed him into the wall. 

"If you so much as lay a finger on her. I will make sure that the deepest darkest cell in prison, will have your name on it." I said.

"Temper, temper." He said with a smile.

I hadn't realized he had the freeze gun pointed to my leg until he blasted me. I cried out and dropped to the floor. 

"See ya around Barry." He said.

Then him and Heatwave disappeared. After my leg was better I had flashed to Star Labs. Raven had just woken up and winced as papers went flying.

"We have to keep Raven here." I said.

"Um. Why?" Caitlin asked.

"Snart is after her and is sending someone to get her. We need to protect her." I said.

"Um. I'm right her you know." Raven said. "And I can look after myself."

"I know. It's just--" I began but she cut me off.

"Just what? You don't think I can protect myself because I am unable to control my mutant powers?! I can protect myself and I do not need someone to look after me like I am a little girl!" She yelled.

When she had yelled that it was like the black canary's cry. The windows and glass in the room shattered and we all flinched. Raven, however, looked down right pissed off. Iris did warn me about how not to make her feel weak and defenseless.

But that was before she came into her powers. Now, she has them and I should not have made her upset.

Raven looked at everyone and then stormed out of the room. I know she didn't leave Star Labs because an alarm would have went off. She must have went off somewhere to calm down. Turned out that she had went to one of the empty meta cells.

"Her powers are getting worse, Barry."Caitlin said.

I said nothing and I stared at the screen. 

I shouldn't have done that. Now she hates me. If she hates me then she'll want nothing to do with me. Captain Cold and Hartley will be able to take her and she'll probably won't put a fight. She just might go with them willingly.

"Barry?"Caitlin said softly.

I looked at her and she said "She doesn't hate you."

I scrunched my eyebrows and said "How.....Did I..." 

Caitlin smiled and said "No. You didn't say it out loud. Your eyes gave it away."

"Oh." I said.

"She is just like the rest of us." She said.

"You and Cisco and Wells are human. I am a meta and so is Raven. How is she like us?" I said.

"Because when angry. She need to go somewhere to calm down and she cares about those around her. That is why she's afraid of her powers. She's scared that she cannot control them and she'll hurt someone she cares about."Caitlin said.

She smiled and said "She's human. Just like you. Just like everyone else. No matter if she has powers or not."

She was right. But that didn't change the fact that I had said what I said to her. 

"She'll come around. She just needs time."Caitlin said.

I smiled at her and a voice behind us said "Ugh. I think I might barf."

We all turned around and our eyes widened. Snart's sister stood at the door. She smiled at us.

"Golden Glider." Cisco said with wide eyes.

She smiled at him and said "Hello Cisco."

She held up her gold gun and said "Goodbye Cisco."

The doors were closed and she blasted the door with her gun. Which sealed us in the room......

....And Raven vulnerable.