Author's Note #2

As said in the previous author's note, I said I was going to work on another bullying story after the positive feedback with this story. I was suggested to write something about eating disorders so for my next book, that's what it will be based on.

Do I Look Fat in This? is the title of the story.

Carly never thought of ever becoming a model. She didn't even think she was pretty enough to be one. That was until she is discovered by a talent scout at the local mall. At first she passes on the idea, but her best friend Libby encourages her to take the chance.

Carly's whole world changes as she becomes the next top model. But the modeling world isn't all what it seems to be with the fantastic clothes, the hair and makeup. Her weight soon becomes an issue as she is told she must lose weight or lose her job. She starts thinking if she isn't good enough to continue her modeling career and is bullied by her competitors, her boss, strangers over social media and even kids from school are making fun of her.

Can Carly save herself before it's too late?

I have posted a short authors note to the story that is up now, and I hope to get the first chapter up soon.

And once again, thank you for reading Speak Up and I hope you enjoy the new story as well.