Epilogue

When I look back on my life now, I wonder to myself why did I ever wanted to end it. It's so easy to wake up in the morning and say how much your life sucks, and how much you wonder what it would be like to just disappear from the face of the Earth, and wonder would anyone care if you're gone.

I still think about the day I first tried to end my life. If I hadn't met Trey, I wouldn't be here right now, telling you about my story. Trey could have let me take my own life, but he refused to. He wanted me to fight and to stand up to whatever Liam was doing to me. Suicide might be the answer to end the suffering, but then you're just letting the bully win. Trey taught me to stand up for myself, and to speak up about what Liam was doing. If I didn't meet Trey, I would still be allowing Liam to beat me up. I would be too scared to speak up and say something in hoping I wouldn't be beat up at all. I could let him bully someone else and let him drive them to suicide the same way he did to me. With Trey's help, I'm the one who stood up to him and stopped him from doing anymore bullying.

And when I think about more on the reason why I wanted to end my life, I wouldn't have become great friends with someone who has changed my life so much. And there's, Kara, a girl who was mostly fairly quiet and has never really spoken to me until the day my whole world came crashing down when the girl I thought I was in love with tricked me into liking me when really she had no intention of ever liking me back. Nor did she care about my feelings getting hurt. I wouldn't be dating Kara now.

After two months since I finally spoke up, and Liam was taken into police custody for his actions, I'm now graduating high school. I wouldn't be standing here if I had ended my life. Making to graduation wasn't easy for me, and I have made it with the help of Kara and Trey.

Since speaking up, Liam was expelled and was ordered not to come anywhere near me. From what I heard from one of his friends is that he and his family moved away so he could be far from me. As for Emily, I don't think she could stand to be around me anymore, or maybe it was for a total different reason I don't really know, but she ended up quitting school and got a job working at the local supermarket.

Things are looking up better now. Mom and I improved our relationship more, and I tell her what is happening in my life, and how I'm doing with Kara. I still face anxiety attacks from time to time, but they have subsided since the bullying has stopped. I still see Dr Sullivan, whom makes me talk more about my bullying experience. It's not something I want to remember, but it helps to talk about it.

So now my story about being bullied ends here, and I'm interested in knowing where my life will take me now that high school is over. I haven't figured out what I'm doing yet, but I'm planning to go to community college to study to become a youth worker. I want to be able to help other kids who are facing with bullying issues, and help them how to deal with it and how to speak up about it.

Bullying may never stop, but you can make a difference if you speak up about it.

A/N: Well, that's the end of the story.

I would like to thank you all again for reading this story, and the support and encouragement you all have given it. I'm quite surprised with myself that I even got to the end of this story, and I didn't think I would ever finished it. I almost scraped this story when an ex-friend of mine, who was the one who suggested this story to me, began bullying me. He had put me down a lot because of my crush on him, and like Emily in the story, he played me into thinking he had liked me too. He still won't admit to me what he has done wrong, and doesn't believe he has done anything. And thank you to you guys who encouraged me not to scrap this story. I'm glad I didn't do it.

Feel free to leave a comment on your thoughts on the final chapter and on the story. Also feel free to check out any of my other stories on here, and also check out my book Silent Love, which is on sale on Amazon.