“I jumped off the balcony into the pool” I shrugged nonchalantly.

He looked shocked. “Jesus! You need to be careful your only human!”

“Thanks captain obvious I can see that we don’t all get to be cool animals”

“Please just leave” He asked so quiet I didn’t even hear.

“No I have to at least talk to you about it first!”

“Fine what do you honestly have to say to me?”

Thinking for a minute I had no idea I only thought as far as getting here… that’s it.

“Well I uhhh I mean…. Ugh I don’t know. Im bad at this kind of thing Jamie. Im so sorry, I don’t know what came over me it was like a spell I couldn’t stop. Don’t hate me please that would kill me. I just have so many mixed emotions right now and I want to go home.”

I just realized he had gotten closer to me and wiped the tears away, oh was I crying.

Damn.

“Anna please just leave” His eyes looked so broken and lost.

“Jamie I don’t want to go back…. Cant I stay here with you?”

He went to say something and paused….. “I don’t think that’s a good idea they would sniff you out love… they would come straight here”

Before I could reply I heard his dad yell “I have an idea”

He appeared next to me and I jumped. How the fuck…..

“You know your mother is a fairy Jamie she could make a spell that would change her smell and even her appearance so she could walk around freely”

I smiled really big but it dimmed some when Jamie started to shake his head.

“Dad this is not a good idea…. Not a good one at all, if they find out they will kill us. I cant do it.”

It dawned on me then that I was jeopardizing all their lives by even coming to talk to him… oh god what if they fallow my scent here? Oh god oh god…. Im so stupid and selfish.

“Ill just be going ill see you later Jamie.. Maybe”

I started to walk away but ran into a woman with a creepy smile. It was almost to sweet.

“hello there, its nice to meet you Anna”

I just nodded my head but stared at her… pretty sure iv never seen her before.

“Im Jamies mom”

Ohhh yup I have never met her.

“Mom please don’t… please”

Before I could even ask what was going on I felt a weird sensation go through my body and everything got brighter and intense. I could see every line on the hardwood floor and dust floating through the room.

Duhh fuck?

I looked over at Jamie who was pale and staring at me with wide eyes.

“what?” he pointed to a mirror on the other side of the room so I walked over there and gasped.

Whaat?

I had deep read hair and yellow eyes, I grew about 3 inches so I was still short and was really pale.

“how does this happen?”

Jamies mom smiled sickly at me “Well dear I changed your appearance and smell, but I didn’t just do it in a costume form I literally just changed your DNA so unless you get another fairy to change you back youll be forever stuck like this. Its what you wanted right?”

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 03, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

StartingNewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें