The News

Rebel's P.O.V.

I woke up next to the stunning Alex Gaskarth. I got up and stretched. Alex opened his eyes and said," Good morning sunshine. Did you have fun last night?" I had just then remembered the events of last night and I blushed. "You know I had a lot of fun" I followed my statement with a wink. I went to go open the door but I was stopped by the sound of a cough," Aren't you going to put your clothes on first?" Alex said with a smirk. I looked down and saw that I wasn't wearing any clothes. "I probably should put on clothes before I walk out into a room filled with all of my relatives. They totally wouldn't know what the fuck we did last night." I said the last sentence in a joking manner. I went to the bathroom with some clothes and I put them on. Once I had my clothes on I told Alex to get dressed and then I went down stairs to see my family.

Alex's P.O.V.

When Rebel went down stairs I put on my clothes and I hoped that her dad wouldn't find out what we did. He would kill me. I got down stairs and Ashley said that breakfast was on the table. I went to the table to eat with Rebel. She looked at me worried and grabbed her phone. She appeared to be texting someone frantically. I realized that she was texting me when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

{Text Messages between Rebel and Alex}

R: When I came down stairs my dad looked at me really funny. I think he heard us last night.

A: Fuck...

R:I think he is going to say something after we are done eating breakfast

A: It's been nice knowing you Rebel. I hope you miss me...

R: He isn't going to kill you Alex...

A: We don't know that

Rebel looked up at me and started laughing. Ashley spoke from the doorway of the kitchen," When you two are done eating I need to talk to you." That made me extremely nervous for my life. 

Rebel's P.O.V.

My dad is scaring me. I have no idea what he would possibly want to talk about, he is probably just going to kill Alex for what we did last night. There isn't anything he actually would want to talk about. Alex and I are so dead.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I have no idea how Rebel is going to take the news... I ran upstairs to get Maria because Rebel and Alex were almost done eating. By the time we get back downstairs they are sitting on the couch waiting for us. I decide to start off the conversation,"Your mom and I need to tell you something Rebel." Rebel looks worried, I wonder why. "Your mom and I have decided to get married." Rebel's eyes widen and she starts squealing," OMG! REALLY?!" she starts jumping up and down on the couch but then she suddenly stops. "Wait. What about Jessica?" Shit. I forgot to tell her about that. "Jessica and I were never actually dating. I hired her to play the part of my girlfriend until you knew that your mom was alive. I have actually been dating your mom for the past month and we kind of picked up where we left off before you were born." I can't describe the look on Rebel's face so I just continue speaking. "Your mom wants you to be her maid of honor and I want Alex to be one of my groom's men. I would say best man but that spot is reserved for Andy." Alex looks up at me and says," I would be honored to be one of your groom's men on one condition." I looked at him confused," What is your one condition?" Alex looked extremely nervous.

"Let me marry your daughter."