MCR's First Reunion Show

Rebel's P.O.V.

I woke up in what I assumed was my hotel room. I groaned and went to find my dad.

When I got out of bed I found Gerard Way sitting on the couch! Then I remembered MCR had gotten back together. I tried not to pass out again.

"Good morning Rebel." Gerard said. "Good morning Gerard!" I fan girled. He could tell I was fan girling. I tried to calm myself but it took a while.

Once I was calm I asked Gerard a few questions," how long was I out?" He replied swiftly," 2 or 3 hours." He smirked at me. I couldn't help blushing. He looked and I turned away.

My dad opened the door and saw me blushing. "What did you do to rebel?" My dad asked in his fatherly voice. "I smirked at her and she started blushing." Gerard simply stated. "Let's go over the plans. Gerard, you will walk on stage after Andy starts singing welcome to the black parade. We will slowly switch out with the guys and you'll come out last singing." Gerard nodded his head in agreement.

Uncle Andy walked in," did you go over the plan with Gerard?" He asked my father. "Just finished" he replied. "I am so excited to see My Chemical Romance play live!" I squealed which made everyone stare at me. "That reminds me..." my dad started to speak while he looked for something. After a few seconds he pulled something out of his bag. "Here is your all access pass."

{3 hour time skip @ warped venue}

Gerard's P.O.V.

BVB's set was almost done. They finished playing in the end and welcome to the black parade started playing. All the guys switched out and the crowd started going wild. Andy left the stage and I walked on,"when I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band. He said son when you grow up would you be the savior of the broken the beaten and the damned?"

I continued singing. We played five more songs:
Mama
Na na na
Famous last words
Helena
Sing

When we finished I could see rebel crying.  Ashley was hugging her and she saw me and ran to me. "That was amazing Gerard." She spoke through tears. We went back to the hotel and I put rebel to bed.

She she got out of bed and curled up next to me on the couch. We both slept soundly that night