You're Alive?!

Maria's P.O.V.

"Mom? How are you alive?" Rebel spoke with tears in her eyes. "When the ambulance took me to the hospital after they told you I was dead I somehow regained consciousness but I didn't remember who I was. After the doctors ran some tests on me they told me that it would take a long time for my memory to come back." I paused to look at Ashley," My memory started slowly coming back last month. By the end of last week I remembered everything. I called your dad and told him everything. I wanted to see you again but your dad thought it was best if we waited until your birthday. I love you Rebel." Rebel stood up and walked over to me. She hugged me and started crying," I thought I would never see you again mom. I've missed you so much." We were hugging for about three minutes before someone said it was time for cake. Rebel sat down on the couch and motioned for Alex to sit down next to her. She wanted me to sit on the other side of her.

As soon as Juliet brought out the cake we all started singing happy birthday to Rebel. She was smiling more than she should have been. When it was time for her to blow out the candles she said,"I don't need to make a wish I have everything I ever could have wished for." I smiled and hugged her. I'm glad that I have my baby girl back.