Chapter 5: He did what?!

Andy's P.O.V.

I woke up to rebel crying. I immediately ran to her bunk. "What's wrong rebel?" I asked concerned. "D-dadd-y kicked me out of his bun-k l-last and he brought a women with ver-y few thin-gs on into his b-bunk."

After rebel told me that I tore open Ashley's curtain to his bunk, grabbed him by the shirt, and punched him so hard the bus vibrated. "What the fuck was that for?" He slurred. "You kicked your daughter out of your bunk so you could fuck some skank!" After I said that he sobered up and realized that he made his daughter cry. He picked up a sad rebel and brought her to the kitchen.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I picked up my sad princess and brought her to the kitchen. I set her on the counter and said," I'm so sorry baby girl. Can you ever forgive your daddy?" "I'll forgive you if you promise me you won't kick me out of your bunk again." I quickly agreed.

I thought that since we had a bad morning I would make the rest of the day awesome. Since the band didn't play today I decided that we would tons of movies. I let rebel pick first. She chose her favorite movie, the little mermaid.

We continued watching movies for the rest of the day. Once I decided that it was time for rebel to go to bed I turned off the movie and heard a chorus of groans come from the guys.

I picked up a tired rebel and carried her to our bunk. I didn't feel like changing so I fell asleep with my baby girl.

I thought you guys needed an update so I updated. I have been so busy with school I just haven't had the time to write much. You guys are awesome btw! Thanks for reading