Chapter 6

{2 years later}

Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. I had to get rebel to school. It seems like yesterday I had gotten the call saying that I had a daughter. I will never forget that moment

{flashback}

A- hello?
R- Is this Ashley Purdy?
A- no but he's right next to me. Why do you want to talk to him?
R- because my mommy isn't here anymore and in a letter she told me that Ashley Purdy is my daddy.
A- well I'll hand Ashley the phone. (Screams Ashley Purdy!)
Ash- hello?
R- Daddy!
Ash- who is this?
R- my name is rebel beau mayhem Purdy and I'm your daughter. My mommy's name was Maria Mayhem you got her pregnant.
Ash- Really?! Where's your mom?
R- mommy isn't here anymore. (Starts to cry)
Ash- where are you?
R- I'm in Phoenix Arizona
Ash- I'll be there soon rebel. I'm performing in Phoenix later today so I'll be there in a few minutes
R- ok daddy, bye
Ash- bye

{end of flashback}

I was pulled out of my trance when Rebel jumped on to my chest. "Humph" "good morning daddy!"

"Good morning sunshine! Do you want pancakes and bacon for breakfast?" I asked my baby. "Can we have chocolate chip blueberry pancakes?" She asked. I nodded my head and she squealed.

I got out of bed and carried rebel to the kitchen so we could make pancakes.

When we finished eating our food I picked rebel up so I could help her with her eyeliner. Once I was finished rebel came out in a falling in reverse tee and bone leggings (picture above; she wore everything). My baby girl looked beautiful.

We left a few minutes after she finished getting dressed. When we got to the school she got out of the car, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye. "Have a great day at school baby girl!" I said hopefully. "I will dad." She gave me one more kiss on the cheek and left.

What am I going to do today?