Chapter 11

Juliet's P.O.V.

{8 1/2 months later}

When Andy and I got an ultra sound done we found out we were having twins. I am about to pop. I'm huge. Andy went to the store to get me spicy nacho Doritos. My cravings are wild. Some days I want sour things, salty things, sweet things or fruity things. If I don't go into labor by next week they are going to induce my labor.

Andy walked through the door just as I was about to call him. "I have your chips biersack mama." I wish he wouldn't call me that. "Please don't call me that white rabbit." I pleaded. He groaned," Fine."

I was about to do my happy dance when I felt a severe pain in my lower abdomen. I was having contractions. "Shit!" I screamed. Andy immediately got a concerned look on his face. "Contractions?" I nodded. "I'll time them just tell me when your next contraction starts." I nodded in his direction unable to open my mouth fearing that I would scream.

When my contractions stopped I had Andy text the guys. One minute after my first contraction I had my second. I screamed which told Andy it was time. He grabbed the baby bag and my overnight bag. He carried me to the car and got the two car seats or of the trunk.

We were on our way to the hospital when I started to feel something coming out of me. I tore my leggings off and saw the top of my baby's head. I knew that I should start pushing so I did. I started screaming my lungs out because it was the most painful thing that could ever happen to anyone. Before I knew it were were at the hospital and a doctor came rushing out with a gurney. Andy helped put me on there fully aware that our child's head was sticking out of me. The doctors rushed me into a room and Andy followed.

{22 hours later}

I have birth to two beautiful baby girls. Andy picked a name and I picked a name. Andy named the oldest twin Jasey Rae Biersack. I named the younger one Elena Michelle Biersack. Andy named my daughter after an All Time Low song. After we got their birth certificates signed I feel asleep seeing Andy holding Jasey and Elena in both of his arms.

I updated early! I wanted to give you guys an early Christmas present. Merry Christmas eve!