Chapter 2: Meeting Rebel

Ashley's P.O.V.

I look back at my daughter Rebel. She is passed out. What are the guys going to think. I'm going to call them. "Group call Andy, CC, Jinxx, and Jake." I tell the car. (Hears phone ringing)

{ash- ashley A-Andy J- Jake Ji- Jinxx C- CC}

A- hello
J- yes
Ji- what ash
C- hey
Ash- guys I have something to tell you. It's really important.
All- what did you do?
A- you better not be in jail we have a show tonight.
Ash- No I'm not in jail. 7 years ago I got a woman pregnant. That woman died today. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Rebel Beau Mayhem Purdy. And before you ask I did get a DNA test. She's mine.
C- congrats man.
A- so she wasn't lying
Ash- nope. We're going to have to bring her to the concert.
Ji & J- does she like bvb?
Ash- yes actually. Her mother made sure that she loved our band because she knew that.........*says in a whisper* that she was going to die soon.
All- how did she die?
Ash- she had lung cancer. Her lungs collapsed last night.
A- I'm sorry ash
C- come back to the tour bus and get ready. We're ready so we'll watch Rebel.
Ash- ok guys. Bye.
All- bye.

I wiped a tear from my eye and continued to the tour bus.

Rebel's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of daddy saying bye. After they hung up he wiped his eyes. I knew daddy had been crying. "Why are you crying daddy?" I sweetly asked him. "I miss your mommy." "I miss her too daddy. Don't cry we will see her again." He slightly nodded.

{time skip to bus}

Daddy pulled up to a bus that said black veil brides on the side. My favorite band is black veil brides! Next thing I know Andy steps out. He's wearing a batman onesie. I unbuckle my self and run to him. He picks me up. "You must be rebel." "How do you know my name?" I ask him shyly. "Your daddy told me." He replied. How could daddy do that?! I wanted to tell them my name! I looked at my daddy with an angry face. He returned a confused look. "What's wrong baby girl?" He asked concerned. "You told uncle Andy my name. I wanted to do that." I replied. "I'm sorry baby girl." "It's fine daddy." I said sweetly to him.

Uncle Andy took me inside the bus. It was huge! There was a long black couch, three black recliners, eight bunks, one large bathroom, huge TVs in every room and a big kitchen.

Daddy picked me up and went to one of the bunks with me. When we got to a bunk he set me down and started to talk to me.

"Rebel, when's your birthday?" He asked curiously. "April 15" I replied. "That's in a few weeks baby." "I know daddy! I'm excited! I'm going to be 8 years old." I screamed happily. "After the concert we're going to buy you some new clothes, okay?" I nodded my head in agreement. Daddy got up to get ready while uncle Andy, uncle Jinxx, uncle CC, and uncle Jake watched me.

CC's P.O.V.

Rebel is so adorable. Anytime you ask her a question she gives you an honest but cute answer. I can't believe that ash is the first one of us to have a kid. I always thought it would be Jake or Andy but not ash.