Chapter 9:What?!

Juliet's P.O.V.

6:27am damn, I woke up early. This is highly unusual for me. I pulled the covers off of me carefully so I wouldn't disturb Andy. I got out of our bunk and went to the kitchen to grab some food because I felt like I was starving. I grabbed a Hershey's chocolate bar and some chocolate milk.

{30 minutes later}

I had just finished my chocolate when I felt the sudden urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I got up to grab my bag that has everything a girl needs. I was rummaging through the bag looking for some stomach ache meds but I found my calendar. I looked through it and suddenly I dropped it in shock. My period is late.

Andy's P.O.V.

I woke up to Juliet gently shaking me. "Andy..." she whispered.  I looked up at her because I could hear the worry in her voice. I sat up and she bag an to speak,"My period is 3 weeks late..."

Once I heard those 6 words I passed out. When I came to I was sitting on the couch and Juliet was pacing while  holding a white stick in her hand. I'm going to guess that is a pregnancy test.
She looked at her watch and mumbled,"it's time". She looked at the white stick then it fell out of her hands. I caught a glimpse of it and I saw a pink plus. I instantly knew I was going to be a dad...

Rebel's P.O.V.

I know something that no one else on this bus knows. Aunt Juliet is pregnant. I decided to go back to sleep because I don't want to get up right now.

{3 hours later}

"Rebel...wakey, wakey" uncle CC whispered in my ear. I groaned and kicked my blanket off. I fell out of my bunk and hit my head on the floor. Uncle CC picked me up frantically and was calling out for my dad. I moved my hand up to where I hit my head and I felt a wet substance. I looked at my fingers and they were red.

My dad came running in and saw me. As soon as he got to me I drifted out of consciousness.

Ashley's P.O.V.

"Ashley!" CC screamed. I thought CC was just screaming because he is hyper but the next thing he screamed made my heart stop,"REBEL NEEDS TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL, ASHLEY!!!!!" I instantly ran onto the bus an saw CC holding a blood covered Rebel. A worried look crossed my face , Rebel saw then she drifted out of consciousness. I had everyone get onto the bus an we floored it to the hospital.

As soon as we got to the hospital I picked up Rebel and we all ran into the hospital. When the nurse saw us she immediately had a doctor come out and look at her. CC was explaining what happened and then they rushed her into a room and had us wait.

{2 1/2 hours later}

The doctor came out and told us we could go see rebel. When I walked into the room I saw rebel. She looked lifeless. If it wasn't for the rise and fall of her chest I would have thought she was dead. Rebel opened up her eyes and sat up. "What happened daddy?" She asked me. "You fell out of the bunk and hit your head really hard." CC interrupted. I asked rebel a simple question,"what is the last thing you remember?" Her answer shocked us all. "I remember that aunt Juliet was talking to uncle Andy. She told him she was pregnant." Juliet dropped her water bottle and we looked at her. "Is it true?" Jake asked. She nodded and Andy went to her side. "I'm going to be a dad!"

Rebel started to lay back down but she cried out in pain. Jinxx ran to get a doctor. When he got back blood was coming out of rebel's head again. "Nurse!" The doctor cried out. "We need to get her into surgery!" After that they rushed of with my baby girl.

{6 hours later}

The doctor came out and told us horrible news. "Rebel has a brain tumor..." I wasn't able to hear what else the doctor had said because I went into shock.

My little girl has a brain tumor...