The Party

Rebel's P.O.V.

Alex led me to the backyard to inform me of my family's plans. "Your dad is going to take you to the mall while everyone else finishes setting up for your party. We have so many things planned for you baby." In response to Alex's information I said," Okay, cool." I hugged Alex and looked up at him. I loved looking at his perfect face. He leaned in for a kiss but before his lips touched mine we were pushed over by Uncle Andy. He was laughing his ass off while Alex was brushing the grass off of his jeans. Alex ran towards Uncle Andy and he shoved him into the water of the pool. I ran into the house to grab some water guns. By the time I finished filling up the water guns Alex was in the pool splashing water on my uncle. I ran to the pool but the water that was on the ground caused me to slip and fall on my ass. Alex jumped out of the pool to see if I was alright. I got up and walked into the house so I could change into suitable mall clothing. Soon after I was done changing my dad knocked on my door and said that he wanted to take me to the mall.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I had Alex tell Rebel that I was taking her to the mall when in reality I was taking her to meet my new girlfriend. Her name is Jessica, she has pale blue eyes and blonde hair. She was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen.

After a few minutes of driving Rebel realized that we weren't going to the mall. "Where are we really going?" I didn't want to keep anything from her so I told her. "You have a girlfriend?!" She said excitedly. I nodded my head and she squealed.

When we arrived at Jessica's house Rebel jumped out of the car. She pushed me all the way to the door. Jessica must have heard our car because she opened the door before we even had the chance to knock. I kissed my beautiful girlfriend before we entered her house.

Rebel's P.O.V.

Jessica was stunning. She was one of the most beautiful women that I had ever seen. I sat down on the couch and my dad introduced us and he let us get to know each other.

We were at Jessica's place for a good hour or so and my dad realized that we had to get to my party. We said goodbye to Jessica and got in our car.

When we got to the house I could hear loud music. When I walked through the door everyone said "Happy Birthday Rebel" I smiled. Alex came up to me and kissed me. He put a small box in my hand. I carefully opened this small box and saw that Alex had gotten me a beautiful heart necklace. "I have loved you ever since I heard you pour your heart into your lyrics while singing. I love you Rebel." " I love you too Alex" I said with teary eyes. He kissed me and everyone cheered. We all started dancing to the music that was playing. Once we all got tired my family made me sit on the couch while they got my presents. My dad gave me his present first. When I opened his present I saw $500 and two tickets to the next Twenty Øne Piløts concert. I hugged my dad and thanked him for the gift. My uncles all pitched in on a gift for me. They got me my very own 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse. I hugged all of them while jumping excitedly. Aunt Juliet gave me her gift next. She got me a new acoustic guitar. We saw one birthday card but we didn't know who it was from until I opened it. The card said "look behind you". I slowly turned around and I saw someone that I never thought I would see again. My mother.