WOW

Alex's P.O.V.

Rebel's mom is going to be staying in the guest room downstairs here for a few days. I decided that I would stay here for about a week. Since Ashley knows me and who I am he's letting me stay in Rebel's room;" Don't make me regret this decision Alex." I told him that I wouldn't but it's kind of obvious that I'm going to make him regret this.

I walk to Rebel's room from the kitchen. I have popcorn in one hand and two bottles of Coca Cola in the other hand. Rebel wants me to watch a movie with her tonight. She's surprising me with her choice.

Once I get to her room she starts speaking with her angelic voice," The movie is already in so just come sit by me babe." I bite my lip making sure that she can see it. I sit myself down next to her and she hits play.

"We don't have to watch the movie Alex. We could...... do other things." She said seductively. Since I'm laying down on her bed she gets on top of me. She starts kissing me. I sit up and grab her perfectly round ass. I bite her neck, at first she gasped in pain but after that she was moaning with pleasure. I slide my hand up her shirt and I undo her bra. She pulls her bra and shirt of letting her boobs go free. I gently squeeze her boobs and then I proceed to take her clothes off. She then proceeds to take my clothes off.

"I love you Alex. I want you. No, I need to feel you inside of me." With those words I give her what she wants.

*After*

"Fuck" I say. "What?" Rebel asks concerned. "I didn't use a condom."
"Everything should be fine though, I'm on birth control."

With those words I felt a huge weight being lifted off of my shoulders. I most likely didn't get her pregnant. Her dad would never forgive me if I got her pregnant. It doesn't matter though, I would still be with her even if she was pregnant. I love her.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while........