Chapter 4: Rebel's Birthday

Ashley's P.O.V.

Today's the day. It's Rebels 8th birthday. The guys and I woke up early so we could decorate the bus, get a cake and get Ronnie Radke, Ryan Seaman, and Jacky Vincent. Rebel loves them almost as much as she loves me.

Ronnie has gotten attached to my fallen angel. He loves her almost as much as he loves Willow.

Jinxx pulled me out of my trance,"ASH! It's time to wake up Rebel!" I got off my lazy ass and went to my daughters bunk. I opened the curtain slowly, I saw Rebel curled up in a ball. Then I woke her up.

Rebel's P.O.V.

I woke up to daddy whispering in my ear. "Rebel, baby it's time to get up. Today is a very important day." That's right! Today is an important day! It's my birthday!

I got really excited and started getting hyper, kind of how uncle CC gets when he has a few monsters. Daddy picked me up and brought me to the main room.

When daddy put me down I saw uncle Ronnie, uncle Ryan, and uncle Jacky. Uncle Andy and aunt Juliet brought me to the table and set a HUGE cake in front of me. It was a cake of all my favorite bands. Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Motionless In White and many more.

They put 8 candles in and lit them. Everyone started singing happy birthday. After they finished I blew out my candles an made a wish.

We all had cake for breakfast. After we finished eating we moved over to the couches so I could open up my presents.

{Rebel's gifts}
Andy + Juliet: iPod with her favorite music
CC: Black and pink vans
Jinxx + Jake: Black Full body pillow
Ronnie + the guys: 2 tickets to see MIW

I loved all my presents I saved daddy's for last. He handed me a present with pink and purple wrapping paper. I slowly opened it.

Once the wrapping paper was off I looked at his gift. It was a photo album daddy had put together. It had pictures of him and mommy together, me and mommy, me and him, me and my uncles and he had the picture from the first time he saw me.

Tears started forming in my eyes and I couldn't stop them. Daddy saw my face and my tears and he picked me up while I was sobbing. "I l-love it d-daddy" "I knew you would baby girl."

CC's P.O.V.

Rebel started crying so ash picked her up and took her back to the bunks. I looked at the clock and saw that we had a show in 2 hours. "WE HAVE A SHOW IN TWO HOURS!!!!!" Everyone shushed me except Juliet she was aware that we needed to put our set together and prepare for an emergency in case Andy got hurt...again.

I went to the back where the bunks were so I could check on Rebel. Ash and her we're having a father daughter moment so I decided to leave them alone and get ready for the show.
----------------------------------------------

(A/N) Thank you all for reading! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. What do you think of my story? I would really love some feedback and ideas and I would be glad to answer any questions you have. Bye