Chapter 7: Surprise

Rebel's P.O.V.

Drugs! Give me drugs! Give me drugs! I don't need'em but I'll sell what ya got take the ca-

I was cut off by dad opening my door Saturday morning. "We're going to go on warped tour again this year, do you want to come with us?" My dad asked hopefully. "Of course daddy! When do we leave?!" I replied excitedly

"We leave in three days baby girl! Aren't you glad you only have a month left of school?" Dad asked me. Then it hit me my birthday was in three days I was going to be 11! "Do I have to go to school since we're leaving in 3 days?" I asked. "You don't have to if you don't want to." I started jumping up and down when he told me this. "I'm guessing you don't want to go to school." I nodded my head and started packing my clothes for warped tour. 2 and a half months with my dad at warped tour! I was so excited!

{morning to leave for first warped location}

I woke up to my alarm blaring MCR. I turned it off and my dad and uncles came into my room along with aunt Juliet. They all had presents and aunt Juliet brought me chocolate chip blueberry pancakes and bacon with a glass of chocolate milk. Uncle CC put a candle in my pancakes while uncle Andy lit it.

Everyone started singing
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear rebel
Happy birthday to you

I made my wish and blew out the candle.

My dad sat at the edge of my bed. "Happy birthday baby girl" I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He handed me a present from him. It had bright pink wrapping paper. I tore off the wrapping paper and saw an electric guitar with the bvb star design on it. I carefully set it down and hugged my dad tightly. "It's beautiful daddy, thank you." He hugged me,"your welcome baby girl"

Aunt Juliet and Uncle Andy gave me their gift next. It was a $500 gift card! I got up and hugged both of them.

Uncle CC gave me a large present with deep blue wrapping paper. It was perfectly wrapped. I opened it carefully and when I saw it I teared up. He had made a collage of all our memories. Pictures of me and my dad, me and the band, aunt Juliet and I, and he had pictures of my mom holding me when I was a baby but one picture stood out. In the center of the collage there was a picture of my mom and dad staring deeply into each others eyes, faces only inches apart. When I saw that I burst into tears and hugged uncle CC. "Thank you Uncle CC" I whispered. " Your welcome pumpkin." He whispered back.

After I had stopped crying I opened uncle jinxx's present. He had gotten me a new pair of vans, ripped black jeans, and a new bvb shirt that wasn't available to the public quite yet. I thanked him and put the clothes aside.

Uncle Jake handed me a box that had a new guitar strap, picks, an back up strings. I could tell that him and my dad planned that. I hugged him and thanked everyone once more.

I pushed everyone out of my room so I could get ready. I put on the new clothes Uncle Jinxx had gotten me. I crimped my hair and put on my make up. I walked out of the room with my bags and waited outside with the rest of the guys. After 20 minutes the bvb tour bus arrived.

{time skip}

We have been on the bus for 5 hours. Dad says we have about an hour left till we get to the hotel where we will have the first warped tour meeting. Dad says that there is going to be a HUGE surprise. Uncle Andy put in Batman and we all groaned.

"What? I love batman." He exclaimed. "We know" everyone replied in unison. I sat next to uncle Andy and aunt Juliet while we watched batman.

After an hour or so we got to the hotel. When I walked in I was stunned. There was a massive chandelier hanging in the middle of the lobby. The walls were painted a light brown color making the chandelier pop. I couldn't stop staring at everything in the lobby.

I was pulled out of my trance when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was but when I looked I was star struck. I was face to face with Gerard Way! I almost passed out but my dad saw who I was with and quickly came to the rescue.

"G-Gerard W-Way!" I stuttered/fangirled. My dad said some thing that blew my mind. "My chemical romance is back together." Once my dad had said that I passed out from shock and excitement.

MCR is back together

A/n: it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with the next chapter so I decided that I would do something that was improbable. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! If you did please vote if you didn't please let me know why in the comments and I will try to make my chapters slightly better!