Chapter one

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. Mommy usually wakes me up though. I'm going to go check on her. Once I get to her room I see she is still asleep. I jump on the bed to wake her up but she doesn't move. I start to shake her frantically to try and wake her up but it's useless.

I remember that in emergency a I need to call "911", but is this an emergency? I am panicking so it probably is an emergency. I pick up our house phone and dial 911. A lady answers and asks me questions.

{R- rebel O- operator}
O- 911 what's your emergency
R- my mommy won't wake up
O- is she breathing?
R- I don't know
O- I'm sending an ambulance to see if your mommy is ok. Open the door when someone knocks on it
R- ok. (Hears knocking at the door) they're here.
O- let them do their job okay?
R- okay. Bye
O- bye

The men put mommy on a flat portable bed. One man asks me who my daddy is. " I don't know I've never met him, but my mommy left a letter incase this happened." I run to go get the letter.

I handed the man the letter. He opens it and read it aloud.

Rebel,
Your dad is Ashley Purdy. If you remember he is the bassist of your favorite band, Black Veil Brides. He doesn't know you exist so have an adult call him and inform him. You will go live with your daddy because I can't take care of you anymore. Just remember that I will always love you. Your daddy's phone number is 602-555-5555. Call him and tell him that 7 years ago he got Maria Mayhem pregnant.
Love, Mommy

My daddy was a band member of black veil brides! Yay! I grabbed the home phone and called the number. A man with an awesome voice answered.
{R~rebel A~Andy Ash~Ashley}
A- hello?
R- Is this Ashley Purdy?
A- no but he's right next to me. Why do you want to talk to him?
R- because my mommy isn't here anymore and in a letter she told me that Ashley Purdy is my daddy.
A- well I'll hand Ashley the phone. (Screams Ashley Purdy!)
Ash- hello?
R- Daddy!
Ash- who is this?
R- my name is rebel beau mayhem Purdy and I'm your daughter. My mommy's name was Maria Mayhem you got her pregnant.
Ash- Really?! Where's your mom?
R- mommy isn't here anymore. (Starts to cry)
Ash- where are you?
R- I'm in Phoenix Arizona
Ash- I'll be there soon rebel. I'm performing in Phoenix later today so I'll be there in a few minutes
R- ok daddy, bye
Ash- bye

Yay! I'm going to meet my daddy!

Ashley's POV

I got Maria pregnant? How come she didn't tell me? We're my thoughts as I drove to Maria's old apartment. I knocked on the door and a young girl with brown eyes and dark brown hair answered the door. "DADDY!!!!!" She screamed. " you must be Rebel." I said, She nodded. The paramedic that was there watching over here told me what happened to her mom and said that it was up to me if I chose to take rebel or not. " Can I get a DNA test to prove she's mine?" I asked, he nodded.

30 minutes later

Positive. Rebel is my daughter. I'm a father. I'm going to make up for the time I wasn't in her life. I'm going to be the best dad I can possibly be.