Chapter 2

I bit my lip as I peered through my curtain of hair. Her hand is gripping me real tight. I want her to move it.

As if hearing my thought, she stroked me once again making me moan louder than the last time. The stroke made my baby harder and made my body hotter.

"You like this?" She said while she started to stroke me at a slow pace.

My hands went to her shoulders to steady me. My breathing's labored as pleasure surged through my body. Oh she's good. Her hands feel so good.

I nodded shyly while trying to look at her intense gaze. Feeling couragous, I slowly trailed my hands from her shoulders down to her breasts. I cupped it against my hungry hands and groped it.

She gasped and closed her eyes. She tilted her head back slightly.

"Oh god." She murmured as she continued to stroke me and I continued to feel up her lovely chest.

The sight is something to behold. She's so fucking sexy.

I sighed as I felt really good. Waves after waves of pleasure ran through me. I want her. I want to feel her.

She's my Mistress. I must wait for her command. But I can't wait further. I can already feel a powerful high waiting to happen.

So I sheepishly called, "Mistress."

She peered at me, her eyes full of lust and wonder.

"I want you." Her stroking stopped. I felt my breath hitch and my hands stop.

She parted her lips. She's so fuckable and sexy.

She's still gripping me tight making it hard for me to concentrate. Then she knelt in front of me. "I know."

I lustfully stared at my Mistress, not actually believing what's happening.

She looked up at me before gazing at my hard 10 inch member. Oh she turns me on so much.

She cradled it gently before kissing the top. The sensations went through my entire body making me jerk slightly.

She gripped me hard then she put the head in her mouth. Oh my god that feels so good.

I can't help but moan. She's really good. I want to fuck her. I want her all to myself. I don't think I can wait another minute not having her.

She assaulted my member as if it's a lollipop. Slushing sound filled my ears making my female part more wet.

"Oh fuck!... Ooh... Don't stop." I was breathing heavily. My hands found my chest and I pinched and groped my breast. So good.

I looked down at her and she looked so innocent. I can see my shaft disappearing and appearing inside her mouth as she pumped it back and forth making me almost cum.

"Mmm... Please, let me have you, Mistress." I tried to say through my moans. My hips began to move along the rhythm. Oh that feels so good.

She plunged my member deep into her throat and I lost it. Pleasure surged and moved throughout my body. Oh god.

I jerked and jerked as I released my juices inside of her. I can hear her moaning, too. Oh yeah.

I pulled out of her and breathed heavily. Sweat covered our bodies.

She stood up and leaned into me. She placed her hands in the small of my waist while I put mine on her shoulders. Our skin touching each other.

She gulped, which I assume are my juices, before speaking sensually, "You came so fucking hard it made me come, too."

I blushed and tried to hide in my hair. I looked down and can't help but feel turned on again as my member poked her lower region.

I felt her hand stroking my sides then I felt her lips on my exposed neck.

I moaned and rubbed her neck. I'm getting so hard and wet again. I must have her.