Chapter 1

There she was, in all her beauty and glory, wrapped in a robe. Oh, how smooth her hair must be. How silky her skin must be. Oh, how I want to fuck her with all my might until I feel satisfied.

I ran my hand from my breast to my stomach until I reached my twitching member. I bit my lip to stop from moaning. Gosh, I'm so hard and so wet right now.

I can't stop myself.

I reached inside my boxer shorts and lightly touched myself, making me whimper softly. My other hand went on its business in pinching and groping my breasts until my nipples are rockhard. It felt so good.

Through the crack I'm peering at, Mistress began to untie the knot on her robe. Her hands look so delicious it would feel perfect against my hard junk.

I tried to muffle my moans as my hand continue to assault my bounty breast. The other went out from my shorts to play with my other breast.

The real play is for later.

Mistress is really playful. She slid off the robe from her slim shoulders, slowly revealing her plump chest. Oh how I want to pound on it.

My member's still getting real hard. I can't believe myself. Oh, so good.

Can't control my carnal desires, I put my own breast into my mouth and moaned, quite loudly.

I hope she didn't hear me.

I looked through the crack to see her staring straight at me. My hand stopped its ministrations, my breast sliding off of my mouth as a gasp left me.

She bit her lip then she put a finger inside her mouth and sucked on it. Hard. What a tease.

I looked down to see little me poking out of the boxer shorts. It wants attention.

I looked back up in time to see her doff the robe off her sexy body hastily. She's looking straight at me.

My heart began racing against my ribcage.

I bit my lip as she walked to my hiding place. Slowly. Her perfectly shaped legs taunting me. Unbearably making my body burn more with unleashed desire.

I stood up as heat travelled to my face. I covered my breast and area down there as embarrassment of being seen naked by the Mistress settled its way on me.

The door opened. She smirked then gently pulled me out of the closet I had been hiding myself, in hopes of seeing her glorious body naked.

Now this is a dream come true.

Her stare is so intense it makes me want to ravish her right on the spot.

"I didn't know you're so big." Just then her hand gripped me. "And so hard at that." She laughed in her sexy husky voice.

I on the other hand couldn't contain my moans at bay and released one when she stroked me.

Her hand really is delicious and perfect.