9

Chace POV

I woke up with a huge headache geez how much did I drink last night? I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. How did I even get home last night? I shrugged, Brooke probably gave me a ride home. I grabbed my phone but it was dead so I plugged it into my charger and waited. I entered my bathroom that was connected to my room in search of some advil or tylenol to get rid of my massive head pain. But I had nothing, but I knew just the girl who had some. I got my phone that was now on and called straight to Brooke. But I got no answer... Hmm that's strange. Usually after a party we would hang out together hungover and talk about the party. Speaking of the party I couldn't remember anything about it.

I was walking down my street to Brooke's house while still trying to call her. She wasn't picking up her phone and it made me worry, did she even make it home last night?

"Brooke it's me again just making sure you made it okay home last night. I'm on my way to see you bitch you're probably still asleep." I chuckled as I left her another voicemail. I looked down at the bagel I had held in my hand, bagels are Brooke's favorite morning food even though it's already almost noon. She's probably still asleep so it'll technically be morning for her when I wake her up. Damn... all this thinking is making my headache worse.

I knocked and then knocked again. Still no answer. Just as I was about to text her again I noticed that she left me on read. Her car is still in the driveway and she's opening my messages so she had to be home... ignoring me? 

I knocked harder this time and the door finally opened.

"Brooke?... Why are you avoiding me? Did I do-" I noticed her eyes were stained red. "Hey what happened are you alright?"

"You're an asshole Chace!.. And you know what? I'm so glad you did that cause now I have a reason to not be around you anymore... Take care Chace !" she said grabbing the bagel from my hand and slamming the door on my face.

"What just happened?" I said to myself in shock. I banged a couple more times on the door. "B-Brooke what are you talking about? Are you insane?" I yelled but still no response. I waited at her doorstep for a while but soon decided to walk back home. I was so confused, something must have happened last night to cause this but I don't know what. I was about to text Mikey when I got a message from Brooke. I looked at my notifications and I had to look again because it showed over 50 unread messages. They were all from random numbers I didn't know. But I opened the most recent message I got which was from Brooke.

"Am I Insane Now?" - Brooke 2:54pm

An image was attached with the text. An image of me and

"D-D-Dean..." I said stuttering to myself. I looked at the picture and couldn't look away, this was real. I felt lightheaded as I stopped walking. My head was now pounding, and now I felt everything spinning.

Dean, me and Dean. Dean. Asshole badoy Dean. Jason's best friend Dean.

How could this have happened? I got to my house and sat down. I scrolled through all my social media and read all my messages. Everybody was talking about me and Dean. More people were talking about me and Dean than when Jason broke up with me. The memories all started coming back to me. Dean making out with another girl, Brooke crying, Dean crushing my hands, Dean's sexy lips, Dean's slippery tongue, Dean's hot breath--

Oh god what was I thinking?? I slapped my forehead. Then I remembered Jason catching me, and Dean driving me home. This situation was real messy and it's all because of me. But I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing, I would never make out with Dean for Brooke's sake... Ugh but I did anyways. And a small part of me wants to do it again.