8

Chace P.O.V

Me and Brooke stumbled everywhere around the house but no sign of her boy toy Dean.

"I s-swear to god I-I saw him walk this way... Or was it that way?" I slurred.

Okay I'm not ashamed we were both drunk as hell.

"Where's myy boyfrienddd?" Brooke whined as she fell the fourth time. "Get up you're gonna make a scene." We both laughed as I tried to help Brooke back up on her feet. "Seriously where the hell is Dean I need to make out with someone." she said as she gagged a little bit. "Oh No Brooke" I said as she puked in the nearest thing she could puke in. "Mikey's gonna be so pissed." she said and we both laughed even more. "Okay I'm feeling a little better now." Brooke said as I helped her get upstairs, I was drunk too but trying my best to aid Brooke.

"Deeeeaaannn.!" Brooke yelled at the hall of rooms upstairs. "Brooke he's probably with some other girl you know Dean's reputation. He's a bad boy and a player." I said as I leaned on the wall. "Yeah yeah you're right... Wait! With another girl? Hell No!" she said as she pulled my hand to lead me to different rooms in search of him.

Multiple rooms were empty and some were a little you know occupied.

"Was that Jackie Wolgbert with E-Earl Sanchez? Who would bang a girl with the last name Wolgbert?" I said as me and Brooke laughed even more. "Earl is way desperate." Brooke said. "I think I need to go to the bathroom... Or-"

"You're not peeing in Mikey's hallway let's go." I said dragging her. We were downstairs now, and I quickly glanced at Jason, he didn't see me but I saw him, he was heading up the stairs looking like he was in a hurry to find someone... Hmm wonder who?

"Why the fuck is this door locked?" Brooke said. "Brooke that means someone's using it" I said as we both laughed. "Did you even try turning the knob?" I asked. "Whoops." she said laughing but that's when the laughing stopped when the door opened. Revealing Dean making out with some random girl. Not shocking at all actually. "Dean..." Brooke said now sounding not drunk anymore. I followed Brooke as she stormed away through the crowd of dancing teenagers and out the door.

"Brooke! Hold On!" I said panting, my vision was now kind of hazy. She stopped and sat on the curve of the sidewalk. "How could he do that Chace? That asshole! You were right Chace so right." she went on and on until she puked again and cried. "I thought I was the one Chace... to change his ways." she cried. I was not in the right mentality to deal with Brooke's emotions right now cause I was drunk. "Y-You know what Brooke? He's not getting away with this! Ima give him a piece of my mind because I am your best friend." I said slurring the words of course. "Wait here Brooke." she nodded while pulling out her phone.

I was still a little tipsy and had to grab onto the wall to walk steadily. I got to the same bathroom and the door was closed again, but this time locked. I could here some arguing voices from the other side of the door. "D-Dean you asshole come out a-and show yourself and tell that s-skank to get off you before I show her h-how to." I said pounding on the door. The door opened and the girl Dean had been making out with ran out giving me a mean glare. But her glare wasn't as evil as the one Dean was giving me right now.

"You just love ruining things don't you Chace." Dean spat at me.

"What's your deal Dean? You know what you did to Brooke?!" I responded.

"I know what I did and don't give a fuck I was trying to bang someone tonight and Brooke told me she wasn't down so I told her to get lost." Dean said leaning on the bathroom counter.

"You're such an awful person Dean." I got closer to him and poked his chest. "I'm big old bad Dean, I'm an asshole but a sexy asshole who plays with girls hearts and get hard seeing them cry over me." I said mocking him with my finger pressing on his chest harder. "You don't know anything about me." he said as he grabbed my hand that was poking his chest and crushed it. "O-Ow... Dean that hurts." I said as I let out a moan. We stared at each other and I bit my bottom lip. Dean licked his lips and leaned in closer to attack my lips... I kissed back. It was heated kiss as his one hand crushed mine and the other roughly grabbed my ass. "D-Dean..." I said in between kisses as his grip got tighter on all places. He sucked on my tongue and I bit his bottom lip.

"Chace..." A voice said and I quickly turned around but Dean's hands were still where they were.

"Dean." Jason said again looking horrified. I swatted Dean's hand from me, pushed him off me and went to go chase after Jason.

"J-Jason wait... Jason please." I said as Jason walked down the street. I didn't know where he was going, but I forgot that I had left Brooke on the street curve.

"Jason? Have you seen Chace?" I heard Brooke say to Jason since she caught up with him first. "Ask Dean, their lips were having such a great time together." Jason said coldly as he glared at me slowly approaching the two of them. "What's he talking about Chace?" Brooke asked, her eyes beaming at me. "I-I...I..." I didn't know what to say. I looked at Jason hoping he would save me. But he just shook his head and walked away. Brooke looked at her phone and saw a bunch of notifications popping up... It was people talking about what had just happened. "B-Brooke I can explain I swear." I saw the tears coming out her eyes. "You said you would talk to him.. g-give him a piece of your mind b-because you're my best friend..." Brooke said as she walked away and into the uber that she called. "Brooke please... He kissed me first!" I said trying to chase down the car but I ended up falling. I sat up and was alone now in the middle of the road, I was angry at myself and had a huge headache.

"Need a ride?" It was the one voice I didn't want to hear right now. 

"Chace?" Dean asked again. "...Please." I answered. He offered me his hand. I took it and he helped me up. I hated the fact of asking Dean for help especially for what just happened, but he was the only way I could get home. I was silent the whole car ride listening to the soft tune that was playing from his radio. Dean was silent too trying to find the right words to say. Never in a million years would I ever step into Dean's car or even kiss him!... Yet here I was. "Um sorry to ruin the mood, but where do you live?" Dean nervously asked. I pulled out my phone and just typed my address trying to avoid talking to him at all costs. He was surprisingly nice... he'd usually insult me and make me feel bad about myself but as of right now he was being... sweet. He pulled into my driveway and I didn't know what to do now or even say. "Chace I-" Dean started to say but I cut him off.

"Thanks for the ride Dean." I said interrupting him not even looking at him. I stared straight ahead and got out his car. I snuck into my backdoor to get to my room.

I didn't know what was going to happen the next day, all I knew was that I hoped not to find out...

***