20

Chace P.O.V

I opened my eyes and gazed at Dean who was towering over me on his bed. We were still in the same position, and each of us hadn't spoken a word after our heavy conversation.  I didn't mind the silence though, I enjoyed Dean's presence no matter what.

After a few moments passed I decided to break the warm silence. "I gotta tell you something that you're not gonna believe." I said. "You're not attracted to guys?" Dean jokingly said and this caused me to let out a chuckle.

"I'm actually friends with my friends again." I said and Dean gave me a confused look. "But I thought they despised you?" Dean asked. "That's what I thought too but I guess the hate train on me is over... We made peace after Brooke's speech for class president didn't go so well." I said.

"It seems suspicious that they're just cool with you now." Dean said defensively. "Don't be on your guard so much Dean, things seem back to normal." I said.

"I have to be on my guard, you trust people so easily... you never know one's intentions." Dean said. "And I'm going to show you how to loosen up... not everyone is bad." I told Dean then kissed his cheek.

"Well... what about Jason? You make peace with him too?" Dean asked hesitantly. I looked aloof to Dean for a second because I wasn't expecting that question at all.

"Jason is my ex and I'm sure it's going to stay that way... I don't know if we'll ever make peace or be friends again." I truthfully said. Honestly, I wasn't itching to be friends with Jason, we left off on pretty bad terms. To me, I think it's just best we leave it at that so things don't get complicated. And not be heartless, but I'm with Dean now.

"You should definitely go for it though." I encouraged to Dean. Dean's eyes grew wide. "Go for what?" Dean asked. "You should talk to Jason, he was your best friend after all and I don't wanna be the reason you guys aren't friends anymore." I said.

"Screw that, I don't even think he'll forgive me." Dean said poutingly. "See there you go putting up your guard again." I teasingly said. "Just be straight up with Jason, tell him that you miss him and that you're sorry... easy as that." I encouraged again.

"I-I don't think so..." Dean said nervously scratching his neck.

"C'mon Dean what's the worst that can happen? He'll reject your apology yeah... But you'll still have me and your friends." I said.

Dean let out a loud sigh. "I'm not cut out for that kinda sappy stuff." Dean scoffed. I felt defeated in convincing Dean so I gave up.

"Eventually I'll try I guess..." Dean said and I almost cheered up and down.

"I know the perfect place you can do it..." I said evilly planning in my head.

Dean just raised his eyebrows in confusion at me. "Mikey's throwing a house party tomorrow night." I said.

"Of course he is." Dean sarcastically said. "Will I see you there?" I asked. Dean thought about it for a moment then spoke, "We'll go together." Dean reassured me and I smiled back at him. We looked at each other for a moment then embraced in a long sloppy kiss again.

"O-Okay... I think I should get back home before my mom finds out I ditched... the last thing I want is her not allowing me to go tomorrow." I said to Dean. "For sure babe I'll drive you home." Dean said while getting up from on top of me. "Let's go." Dean said, grabbing my hand.