Katherine vs. Ciara

Ciara wraps Katherine in a couple of blankets as the snow begins to come down harder. The snow sticks to Katherine's golden hair.

"It's broken," Katherine mutters.

Ciara gives Katherine a look, "What's broken?"

"The curse," Katherine explains, "Emma is dead."

"I thought I had to die for it," Ciara tells Katherine with a confused look.

Katherine shakes her head, "It's you or Emma. Not both."

Ciara glances down to Katherine's hands and remembers the way her fireball struggled to hover above it.

"Katherine?" Ciara starts, "Do you want to meet someone?"

Katherine gives a confused look, "Who?"

"Someone your mother has been hiding from you for a long time," Ciara replies, "I feel like it would help with your special problem."

Ciara gestures to Katherine's hands. Katherine glances down and nods, "Lead me there."

Ciara calls for the pair of pegasus's and helps Katherine onto one. Mirana comes to her side.

"Mirana, you stay here," Ciara tells her.

Mirana gives a confused look, "But -"

"You heard her on the ice," Ciara gives her a smile, "She's powerless."

"I will not be satisfied unless I can at least stand there," Mirana begs.

Ciara sighs, "Alright, if it'll make you feel better."

Mirana climbs on the pegasus behind Ciara. Ciara tells her pegasus to start riding and Katherine tells hers to follow. Eventually Ciara stops at a house that seems somewhat familiar to Katherine. Ciara and Mirana get off of their pegasus and Katherine does the same. Ciara leads her up to the door of the house and Katherine begins to feel uneasy about the place.

"Who lives here?" Katherine asks Ciara.

Ciara gestures to the door, "Why don't you find out?"

Katherine turns to the door and gently knocks on the wood. She takes a step back and waits for someone to answer it.

The door opens and Katherine gasps. Krystal leans against the door frame.

"Long time no see," she says and smiles at Katherine.

Katherine pauses, "Who are you?"

"The name is Krystal," Krystal holds her hand out, "Nice to finally meet you."

"Oh, you're Krystal?" Katherine is absolutely blown away, "How- ?"

"I'm your twin sister," Krystal explains, "And the father you've never met is inside."

"Really?" Katherine almost can't believe it.

Krystal gestures into the house, "Why don't you come in and find out?"

Katherine takes careful steps into the house and looks around. As soon as she gets into the room, the man who helped her steps into it as well. He looks at Krystal, then to Katherine, then back to Krystal.

"Now that I have you two side by side, I can see slight differences," he tells them, "And I did say you didn't need to pay me back."

"Ciara brought me here," Katherine says, "Are you -"

The man smiles, "Yes, I am your father." (sorry I had to)

Katherine falls silent as her eyes begin to water, "I've always dreamt of the day I would finally meet you."

She then looks at Krystal, "And I've always wanted a sister."

Ciara slowly steps in, "And Katherine might need your help."

Krystal gives Katherine a look, "What's wrong?"

Katherine holds up her hands, "I...I'm...I've run out of power. I struggle to keep a ball of fire above my hand."

Krystal takes Katherine's hands in hers, "That's because it's getting too cold in Dramanio."

Katherine feels a strong amount of heat on her hands. Katherine stares at her hands and begins to feel a bunch of energy increasing in her.

"Your golden hair doesn't help you either," Krystal mentions, "But your magic isn't completely gone. It just needs to get a chance to regain itself."

After a while, Krystal removes her hands and Katherine immediately attempts to create a small flame. It hovers above her hand and stays there. Her eyes begin to water again. She makes her hand a fist making the ball go away. Krystal comes up and hugs her followed by her father.

"I remember a rhyme my mother used to tell me," Ciara whispers to Mirana as she watches Katherine break into joy-filled tears.

Mirana turns to her, "What was it?"

Ciara pauses and then begins to recite the rhyme her mother told her:

Blue and red

Blue and red

Cold versus hot

Hot and cold

Hot and cold

Fire versus snow

Snow and fire

Snow and fire

Catora versus Dramanio

Ciara then takes a good look at Katherine. She continues:

Dramanio and Catora

Dramanio and Catora

Katherine versus Ciara

They're one in the same,

Yet couldn't be more different