Krystal

Katherine eventually gets to the large gates of the castle. They are open. She assumes that it's for the coronation. Reina should be around here somewhere.

Katherine begins to enter the castle, but she is met with some guards. She gasps in fear.

They look at her face, "Ah, Krystal, you're here for the coronation."

Katherine pauses, "Yes. I am."

The guards take a step back, "You better hurry. It started a while ago."

Katherine nods and begins to walk towards the old castle. It reminds her of her old childhood days.

Krystal. That name. Why do people keep referring her to as Krystal? Who was she? Before Katherine can think anything more of it, she can hear a loud crash and a bunch of screaming. No doubt Reina.

Katherine begins to run towards the sound. She can see a group of people all screaming and running away as Reina flies over them. She's looking directly at Ciara. Another girl with blue-purple hair steps out in front of her.

Katherine attempts to get her whistle that's around her neck, but the cloak is making it hard. She grunts and takes the cloak off and grabs her whistle. She puts the whistle in her lips and begins to play. While no human can hear it, Reina certainly can. Katherine plays a song that she would play for Reina every night as a lullaby. She played it for her until Reina was eventually moved to the stables.

Reina takes in a large breath and Katherine continues to play the lullaby. Reina looks in Katherine's direction and lets her breath out without flames. Everyone's attention looks at Katherine, but she continues to play. Reina lands in front of Katherine and lays down in front of her. Katherine pulls her lips away from the whistle.

"No time for rest, Reina," Katherine tells her, "We need to get home."

She climbs on top of Reina as everyone points at her and guards begin to run her way.

"Up, Reina," Katherine pats her back, "Let's not get captured."

Reina spreads out her wings and flies off.

*-.-*-.-*-.-*

Mirana takes hold of Ciara's hand, "Let's get out of here."

Mirana leads Ciara back, "What was Katherine doing here?"

"To sick that dragon on you, of course," Mirana responds, "Why else would she be here?"

"But the barrier!" Ciara mentions, "Why would they go through the trouble of breaking through that? I heard that it was close to impossible."

"Either way, her and her dragon came and ruined your coronation," Mirana leads her up the stairs to Ciara's temporary room.

Ciara pauses, "But it seemed like she lead the dragon away with that whistle thing."

"I'm not taking any chances, Ciara," Mirana tells her, "Whether she was here to hurt or harm you, I'll forever assume that she's here to hurt. I don't want anything happening to you."

Mirana opens the door to Ciara's room and leads her in here, "If she has anything planned, at least I can easily protect you in here."

"I honestly don't think she was here on purpose," Ciara says, "I think she was here to stop the dragon."

Mirana crosses her arms and sighs, "Well, I'm not taking any chances. It was her curse that brought that dragon here in that case. Either way, it's my job to make sure nothing happens to you or Emma."

"You won't be able to do that forever," a voice comes from the doorway.

The two look and see a girl there. Mirana stands in front of Ciara, "I knew you were here to hurt her!"