Changes to Fire vs Snow

and there are quite a few...

*********HANG ON!! Before you read, if you don't want spoilers of later moments, skip over this part! People who have read the original version of Fire vs Snow, or even the first version that was deleted, you may want to read.*********

Characters

1. Katherine: In the original, Katherine seemed like a small brat. In this version, she's more complex than that.

2. Ciara: Along with Katherine, Ciara was very bland and shown as an 'angel child.' In this version, she is given flaws and is overall more complex.

3. Mirana: Mirana was only known as Ciara's guardian and seems to have no origin. Well, she gets one in this version. She also has more of a personality, while also taking her job very seriously.

4. Reina:  Reina does not show up until later in the story. Confused? You'll see...

5. Xolani, Diamond, Rouge: Each show up in this version. Diamond and Rouge continue to be the queens of Dramanio and Catora, but Xolani now has a different role.

6. Change in Hair: In the original, the two girls' hair changed to represent their power level. While taken in a similar manner in this version, it is still taken in a different way. For instance, Katherine's hair stays golden throughout the story and Ciara's hair changes towards the very end of the story.

--Ciara: white (original), (spoiler, sorry)

--Katherine: stays gold the entire time

7. Age: It was Ciara and Katherine's 8th birthday in Fire vs Snow. In this version:

--Beginning: 11 (Emma + *spoiler* + Reina are babies)

--Beginning-Middle: 14 (only see Ciara at this point)

--End-Middle: 18 (Emma + Reina are now adults and have been for a while)

--End: 19

Setting

8. Catora vs Dramanio: In the original, Catora and Dramanio seem switched. Catora was the warm area, while Dramanio was the cold area. In this version and 's version the two places are switched. DRAmanio is warm with the DRAgons, and Catora is the Cold area.  

9. Aquali: Remember when I said that Mirana gets an origin? Well, here it is.

10. Border: At the border of Dramanio and Catora, there was a yin and yang that controlled the balance of the two elements. Now, there is something else that let's the people of Catora cross over to Dramanio and makes it hard for the people of Dramanio to cross over. It's a long story, so read it for yourselves when it's explained in FvS. Don't worry, despite this fact, Ciara and Katherine still meet up in the beginning.

Plot-Related

11. Mirana's appearance: Mirana is a character in the first version of Fire vs Snow, however that version was deleted. And, the original we can see is barely started, so she does not appear in it. In the first version, Mirana appears right after Katherine's curse. In this version, she appears in a moment of suffering for Ciara.

12. Wedding: The wedding in the deleted version was based too much off of Once Upon a Time, a tv show that stars on abc at 8 p.m. Eastern Time every Sunday (except hiatuses of course). In this version, it is replaced with something different and is more original.

13. Father's Death: In the deleted version of the book, Ciara's father's death is briefly mentioned. It's shown why/how he dies in this version.

14. Yin and Yang: Completely taken out. We give another reason why the change happens and how to fix it.

15. Gods: In the deleted version, Mirana and Ciara were supposed to see a couple of gods (told by the author). I don't remember how far the first version of this story went to and if they even went to the gods before it was deleted, but either way the gods are taken out. They divert from the plot instead of continuing it.

...and more may be added as the story progresses. For now, these are the changes made. Yes, this is prevent me from finishing Attack on Avalon. I'm working on it...I'm truly sorry...