From My Tumblr Asks

Question:  If the entire Avengers gang had to choose classes to take in high school, which ones would they probably take?

Tony: Home Ec. Because it took him 3 damn hours to make Pepper a stupid omelet and he already knows everything else.

Bruce: Psychology. That way if he falls asleep during one of Tony's never-ending stories again, he can make up something that sounds smart to cover it up.

Natasha: Racquetball. It's great for aggression and Bucky's scared of racquets and balls flying at his head, so it's funny as hell.

Bucky: Composition. Sometimes he has so many thoughts and memories in his head, that he wants exactly the right words to write them all down so that he doesn't forget. If he puts many more pictures of Steve in his book, he's gonna get suspicious.

Clint: Archery. Because he likes to show off. "That's right, I'm an Avenger, and you all suck."

Steve: Drawing. He hopes that one day, he can make the big, ugly tower look at least half-way descent.

Thor: "You call it education. We call it common sense. Tell Stark that I'm not going."

Sam: Track. Someday he's gonna be on the left, dammit.

Wanda: She just hides out in the library all day. She can hear what everyone's reading if she listens to their minds, and it's a real time-saver from reading it herself.

Vision: Every single class that he can get into. He must learn all that he can about humans and why they do some of the stupid things they do. There has to be an explanation somewhere.

Scott: Lunch.