You're My Drug (Barnes x reader)

Hey little mama

Ain't gotta ask me if I want to

Just tell me, can I get a light?

Roll you up and let it run through my veins

'Cause I can always see the farthest stars when I'm on you

I don't wanna ever come down off this cloud of lovin' you

"Steve, come here," Bucky whispered with a summoning curl of his finger. "Did you know about this?"

His friend gave him a curious look at both his question and in wondering why he was being so quiet and suspicious, reluctantly marking the page in his book and setting it on the table next to him. He stood from the couch and crept over to where Bucky was standing at the window that looked down over the gym where you were finishing your evening workout. "She's exercising, Buck," Steve answered flatly, "thought that looked pretty obvious, but yeah, I knew about that ever since I put her program together."

"Thanks, smartass, I got that. No, listen. Do you hear her?"

Now you got me hopped upon that pusher love

So high I'm on the ceiling baby

You're my drug

So gon' and be my dealer baby

Roll me up

'Cause all I want is you, baby

Steve humored him and closed his eyes, focusing his attention on what he was hearing even though it was through thick glass and a floor away. If it hadn't been for their super soldier auditory sense, neither of them would have even noticed you. "Hmm, that's nice."

"Nice?!" Bucky gasped. "Nice? No, Steve, that's not nice. It's amazing. I had no idea that she could sing like that. She keeps to herself so much when we aren't on a mission that I guess I never really paid much attention..." his voice faded to a gentle murmur as he was lost in the sound again. He watched your movements as he listened, finding a new appreciation for your skill that he hadn't had before, and a growing interest in making up for lost time in getting to be closer to you.

Now hey little mama

I love this high we're on too

And I know that your supply

Won't run out anytime soon

You gave me a taste, now I know that there's no getting off you

I don't wanna ever come down off this cloud of lovin' you

"Well, I get the feeling that you'll be paying a lot more of it now, hmm?" Steve grinned, landing a firm slap on his back. "Should I warn her dad first?"

Bucky's eyes grew wide and he silenced, turning with a gaping mouth at Steve before looking back down to you and at his friend again, "hey, it's not like that. I don't think so, anyway. Well, maybe it is..." He cocked his head slightly and considered what it was that he was feeling right now, and he honestly had no idea. The sound was soothing to him, like nothing else had been for his stress since he had joined the team, and he immediately felt unwilling to let that get away. "You think Barton would be pissed?"

"If you made the moves on his daughter?" Steve chuckled darkly. "Come on man, you've run from your fair share of angry fathers in your day. You telling me that you're scared of Clint now?"