iii| Old Friends and Making Amends {revised}

After three days of resting and trying to avoid Brandon like the plague... I'm back to the good ol' London. When everything went down I was already upset because one of my oldest friends, Red, went undercover and I didn't get to say goodbye.

Anyways!

I walk down the hallways that I've grown accustomed to and start collecting all of my things. I know that Blake is soon going to grow tired of me... which will be sad because he's actually a nice guy. I sigh while opening the front door while charming and fake smiling my way to the busy street. I walk down the sidewalk and when I turn the street corner I start to run because my life depends on it.

-

I stop running after about twenty minutes.

"I need to do some more cardio"

I wheeze out of breath.

"Well you won't be able to run whenever your with me."

My head snaps up to meet cold eyes.

"Fancy seeing you here Tyler! It's like the abused and abuser reunion!"

Some guys in Tyler's gang shift uncomfortably.

"Wow! You guys sure don't talk as much as you used to! I mean you had so many insults! Well, I've best be going... so see ya!"

Tyler takes a step forward.

"You aren't going anywhere sweetheart... your dad found out about you breaking the deal... let's just say that everyone is pissed right now."

I grab a gun from my bag and whisper shout, "Parkour!"

Tyler looks angry when I start to run and shouts, "This isn't that episode from the office!"

I head to the corner of the alley and when I get there I jump up and crawl to the top and climb onto the fire escape. I get towards the top of the building and sprint towards the edge. I hear Tyler yelling, thinking that I don't have a plan, but I jump and soar through the air before landing in a full trash bin. I hastily climb out and turn the corner to see an angry looking Brandon and a relived Blake. 

"I was going for a walk and Tyler cornered me!" 

Brandon's expressions turns darker if that's possible and Blake rushes towards me and I whisper into his ear.

"Run before you get shot."

He looks at me weirdly before being called over by Brandon. 

Brandon and Tyler are fighting and everyone else looks preoccupied, so I slowly walk backwards and then run and head towards Lorenzo's territory. I hear both of them running after me and when I finally make it to the shop all the guys stiffen up. 

I hear laughter behind me and then someone throwing their arms over my shoulders. 

"London! Dear, I've missed you figlia!"

 I smile.

"Hi father!"

Everyone stiffens but Tyler looks unamoosed(SPN). I giggle and hug Lorenzo.

"Loren, I missed you too!!"

"Are these men bothering you?"

Brandon stiffens.

"Well.... Tyler is still chasing me because of the deal and Brandon is being mean and grumpy. But Blake is great so Brandon can live."

Brandon looks at me and then Blake in surprise before going stoic again. 

"Oh and can I stay here for awhile?"

"Of course!"

Before I head downstairs I go up to each man, and slap them. Hard. 

Except Blake.

I kissed his cheek.

He, of course blushed. He's so precious... sort of like Castiel.

I head downstairs and leaving my problems for awhile.