xiii| Alternative Ending~ Pretending

Third Person's POV|

They all stare at her lifeless body and all the tubes surrounding her. It's hard to think that it's only been a few minutes since she died.

As the doctors start to file in, ushering the men out. The tears slip through the cracks and suddenly there's a flood.

The doctors start shouting to each other and there is a shock. A shock that elicits a gasp. A shock that turns the flame of love back on. A shock that sparks new life into an empty shell.

And then the beautiful blue eyes open.

-

A few years later...

"London! We're going to be late!" 

London laughs as she's held from behind and swung around by her soon to be husband, Red. Who is actually going my his given name, no his gang name, Raymond.

"Hey Ray."

London whispers while turing around and pecking his lips. They both smile at each other like they're the only thing in the whole universe.

"C'mon, we've gotta go." Ray says while pecking London's cheek.

"One more second..." She mumbles and with the stroke of her pencil, she's done.

"Ok! Now can we please go to the doctor, to check on our baby!"

She laughs and both walk out hand in hand.

-

Hey! Here's one happy ending, if you want another person to have one, just ask!