ix| Wheelchairs and Seeing Old Friends Again

Revised|

I roll into the cafe and smile when I smell coffee and donuts. As of now, I am a resident in a small town in Maine. I have my own apartment, first floor, and am doing well.

"Hey London!"

I hear my friend, Marissa, yell. I smile and wave at her while wheeling towards the table closest to the door.

"Hey Marissa!"

She smiles kindly and continues to serve her customers. I pull out my laptop and start to edit my english essay.

We analyzed a topic in the 1960s and mine was The Detroit Riot.

I fix some sentences and start to read it over. Once I am satisfied, I look at all the assignments due this week.

Math Test.

Science Test.

Vocab Test

Music Essay

I sigh and start studying for science. This test will probably determine my grade... yay. I look over my physics notes and know everything except for the formulas.

-

I smile at Marissa when she takes my coffee cup and look at the time. One o'clock. I pack up my stuff and while leaving I say by to Marissa. I start to wheel myself back to my apartment to start on my music essay and relax for the rest of the day, but when I look up I see Brandon.

Brandon's POV

"You sure she's here Blake?"

Blake looks nervous and nods.

"W-we don't have to kill her."

I narrow my eyes.

"Quit being soft or I'll kill you."

As I am walking I crash into someone. I look down to see a girl wrapped in a scarf with sunglasses on while sitting in a wheelchair. I'm about to yell at her, but she beats me to it.

"How dare you mister! I'm blind and paralyzed!" She says in a squeaky voice.

I grunt and go around her.

London's POV

I laugh while taking off the glasses.

"Idiot."

-

I lounge on my bed while trying not to have a heart attack. That became a challenge though because someone knocked on my door twenty minutes ago. I maneuver myself into my chair while picking up my gun. I open the door to see Brandon, Blake and some members.

"Can I help you?"

Blake smiles at me.

"Just wondering if you have come sugar?"

I laugh and am about to respond but Brandon bursts into the room, angry.

"Come on in..."

I say sarcastically.

Brandon pulls a gun on me.

"Awwww, I thought we were friends?"

He glares at me.

"Because you wouldn't hack that thing for me... my girlfriend got killed!"

I look down and then back up to face the gun.

"Then shoot me."

Original|

I roll into the cafe and smile when I smell coffee and donuts. As of now, I am a resident of a small town in Maine. I have my own apartment, first floor, and am doing well.