viii| Accidents and Paralysis

Revised|

I start to choke when I try to breathe and my hands find a tube protruding from my mouth and connecting to a machine. I hear people yell and a woman walks into the room and tells me to calm down. To breathe through my nose.

I listen.

She slowly starts to take the tube out, but I gag and she has to pause numerous times. When the tube is finally out she checks me over and tells me she'll be right back. I hope so because right now Lorenzo, Red, Blake, Brandon and Tyler are all staring at me.

"I'm so glad you're okay! I know you were just angry when you shot me. As soon as you are released we can get married and you'll never get hurt again."

I stare blankly at Tyler and he stares back before becoming uncomfortable and looking away. Brandon is about to come up to me, but Lorenzo grabs him by his shoulder and repeatedly punches him. Lorenzo yells in protest as Red takes Brandon and Tyler and throws them out of the room.

"If I ever see you again I will shoot you!" Lorenzo yells at a dazed Brandon.

"Lon... are you okay?" Red looks at me and then at Blake holding my hand.

I look at Red, trying to convey how much I want him to hold me and love me... but instead I say five words that cause panic.

"I can't feel my legs."

Blake's hand goes limp, Red's eyes widen in shock and Lorenzo sprints out, yelling for a doctor.

Orignal|

This is not the girl they know.

-

I start to choke when I try to breathe and my hands find a tube coming from a machine and feeding into my mouth. I hear people yell and then a woman comes into my room in a white lab coat and she tells me to calm down, to breathe through my nose.

I listen.

She slowly starts to take out the tube and I gag while my eyes water. When the tube is out she checks me over and tells me she'll be right back. I hope she will because right now Lorenzo, Red, Brandon and Tyler are all staring at me.

"Baby, I'm so glad your ok! I know you didn't mean to shoot me, but Brandon... it's okay."  I stare blankly at Tyler and he stares back, until looking away, uncomfortable.

Brandon comes up to me then, "Hey London-" he tries to continue before Red comes up to him, grabs his shoulder and pulls him back, Lorenzo then steps forward and socks him in the face.

"Go to hell, if I ever see you again I'll shoot you!"
Lorenzo yells and Red pushes him out the door and with one glare directed to Tyler, he's gone too.

"Hey Lon, you okay?"
I look up at Red and stare at him. I don't know if my eyes have emotion in them.
"I can't feel my legs."
Lorenzo's eyes widen and he runs out of the room, yelling for a doctor.

-
THANK YOU FOR READING

THIS BOOK WAS NOT MEANT TO BE POPULAR, IT WAS PUBLISHED BY ACCIDENT AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES!!