Chara, the Girl with the Blade

Depuis le début

"I'll try."

Meanwhile, Jesse, Jane and Pixal stepped out of the building and got their attention. Jesse's eyes widen when he saw Frisk, Saoirse and Jonas.

"What happened?" Jesse wanted to know.

"They were attacked by the Dark Ones." Blake explained. "It all took place at the beach. Please help them."

"Do not fret, young one." Pixal said, taking Jonas off her back. "We will take good care of them and make sure they will be alright."

"Thank you."

The group watched as Jesse, Jane and Pixal walked back into the building with Jonas, Frisk and Saoirse. Blake turned to Ren and Nona, both of them looking at each other, then to Blake.

"Guys, I'm sorry." Blake looked at the ground again. "I-I couldn't..."

"Hey. We forgive you." Nona said with a hand on Blake's shoulder.

They all suddenly heard sobbing and turned to Asriel. Tears were streaming down his eyes, and he was trying to wipe them away.

"You okay over there?" Ren said.

"I...I'm scared." Asriel sobbed. "What if none of them are going to make it? I don't want to lose anyone."

"They will be okay." Kubo replied, pulling Asriel into a hug. "We just have to be patient."

After standing outside of Delta Number 6, they all decided to get inside. They were all worried, hoping that the ones who tried to protect Alex and Clarissa will be fine. They just sat there, waiting for someone to step out of the room and tell them that they will live. That was when Alphys stepped out of the room and got their attention.

"Any luck?" Nona asked.

"Well, none of them are wounded." Alphys said. "They just have some physical pain that I hope will fade away overtime."

"What do you mean?" Asriel asked.

"Frisk just has a little bruise on her arm and a tiny scratch on her face, Saoirse has a small headache, and Jonas is left unconscious, so they will be fine. Hopefully."

"Does this mean they're going to be okay?" Blake said.

"I did say hopefully, so yes."

Ren let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm going to check on the other patients." Alphys said, but she didn't leave just yet.

"Hey, Alphys, you don't mind if we check on them, do you?"

Alphys sighed. "Okay. Just be careful with them."

The group nodded and watched Alphys leave, then they entered the room. Frisk just sat on her hospital bed, her right cheek patched with a bandage and her left upper arm where the bruise was bandaged. Her jacket and scarf was hanging on a rack, so she was just in her shorts and shirt and her boots were next to the bed. Saoirse stared out the window, her head bandaged, but her hand resting on it. They could tell that her head was still hurting. For Jonas, he was just lying down. He was still unconscious. They suddenly got Frisk and Saoirse's attention.

"Let me guess. Alphys let you guys in here?" Frisk said.

"Yeah. It was sort of my idea." Ren explained. "We just came here to check on you guys. See if you kids are okay."

"We're fine, really." Frisk managed to smile. "Despite the fact that Saoirse's head is in a little pain right now. Speaking of," She turned to Saoirse. "You alright over there?"

In response, Saoirse shrugged.

"She's okay for now."

Everyone in the room suddenly heard a groan. They turned to Jonas, realizing that he has awoken from his unconsciousness. After he slowly opened his eyes, he looked around, and then he sat up and placed a hand on his head.