Kazer obsessed

Chapter one

Megan's POV:

"Hey great job today Kyle! You're really coming along! At this rate you'll be stronger then me soon!" I told my client after we finished his workout session.

"Thanks!" The 25 year old guy says with a huge grin on his face. "Hey look Megan you are an awesome personal trainer and I don't know how you don't have more clients....but I think of you as more than just my trainer and I wanted to know if you would join me for a nice dinner tonight?"

I smile and place a hand on his shoulder "I would love to but..." I pull my hand away and turn to look out the gym window "Kyle you know I havent dated anybody since Reed and I dont plan on seeing anybody else anytime soon. I appreciate your offer but im sorry I just can't right now."

He apologized for bringing it up told he will see me when he has his next workout.

After the gym door shuts behind him Chelsea Dagger starts blasting in my gym bag. I already know who it is any why they were calling before I even answered the phone.

"Hey Chlo, I'm just leaving now so ill be there on a few."

"Okay im not going anywhere! I have a surprise for you when you get here too!" She says excitedly then hangs up.

Chloe has been my best friend every since highschool where we played volleyball and continued to play D1 volleyball together in college. We knew we would be best friends after we found out that we are both HUGE fans of the Chicago blackhawks We know are roomates in Chicago at one of the nicest apartments in the city.

I spray my favorite perfume on as im walking to my car so I dont smell when I meet chloe for lunch.

I walk into a little diner that chloe and both love. She waves me down when she spots me walk through the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!!" she exclaims as she gives me a big bear hug.

"Thanks! I almost forgot it was my birthday haha" i said as she releases me from the hug.

As we take our seats across from eachother at the table she places a small wrapped box in front of me.

"I want you to open it know" she says with a big smile on her face.

I was about to open the present when she stopped me and pulled out her phone to record my reaction...I knew something was up I just didnt know what.

I open the perfectly wrapped box and inside sat two blackhawk tickets for the game tonight!

"OMFG I CANT EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!!!" Even though my face said it all haha. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!" I screamed so loud thay another table yelled at me to be quiet.

"You deserve after what happened with Reed..the seats are front row right behind the blackhawks bench!!!!" She tells me as she hands me a bag from the blackhawks store. "I know I didnt have to get you this but I want you to be dressed appropriately for that game tonight"

Inside the bag was a red toews jersey (toews is my favorite player on the hawks)

"This is seriously the best birthday ever first you are taking me to my first hockey game and now you got me a jersey!!! (Chloe owns like 10 jerseys while I own one toews shirt) I cant thank you enough!"

Just as I said that my ex Reed and his friend Blake (who is Chloe's ex) walk through the front door of the diner.

I notice them right away "shit!!! Look who just decided who ruin the party!" I said under my breath I look over at chloe who is purposely looking out the window to avoid eye-contact...it didnt work