Chapter 8// I'm so stupid

Calum's pov:
What the f*****g hell did I just say to Michael. He's definitely gonna tell Luke and Ashton. Shit! What do I do now?! How can I twist what I said to him?! Ugh! How can I be so stupid to tell him something like that? It's like I thought before Michael can always find ways to get you to tell something that you don't wanna tell him. I should've just told him to leave or not let him in in the first place.

I'm pretty sure they'll do anything to find out what I'm hiding. I can't let them find out though. I hope they don't spy on me or stalk me while I'm going to see Monay tonight. I'm scared that if they do find out about Monay she'll mess with them like how she messed with me, and I definitely can't let that happen.

Michael's pov:
As soon as Calum said that he was hiding something I left his room. I don't know whether I should tell Ashton and Luke that he admitted that he was hiding something or not. I mean I don't want Calum to hate me, but I also don't want Ashton and Luke to hate me either. Maybe I should tell Ashton and Luke.

I go in the direction of Ashton's room and hesitantly knock on his door. I'm being hesitant because I'm scared Calum will find out and I'm scared of what Ashton's reaction would be. Ashton opens the door. "What's wrong Mike?" He asks. "I h-have s-something to tell you" I stutter. "What is it?" He questions. "Shut the door I don't want him to hear" I tell him. He shuts the door "don't want who to know?" He asks. "Calum" I whisper.

"So it's about Calum?" He asks, I nod. "What about him?" He questions. "He told me that he's hiding something and we don't need to know about it, but I have a feeling we do" I answer. "If he says we don't need to know, we probably do, because it's Calum and even when he's in trouble he won't tell us as he likes to face danger on his own but in the end something bad happens to him" Ashton replied.

"Call Luke we need to plan something" Ashton commands. "Okay" I listen and go in the direction of Luke's room. I knock on Luke's door. He opens the door "come to Ash's room I found out something" I tell him. "Fine" he says and stops whatever he was doing and follows me back to Ashton's room.

Calum's pov:
He told them, I knew he would now they're trying to plan something. I need to stop them. They can't do this. I don't need their help. Why do they need to know about it anyway?  Can't they f*****g mind their own f*****g business? Maybe they can plan something but I can plan something too.

Luke's pov:
Michael and I reach Ashton's room and he let's us in. "So what's this about?" I ask. "It's about Ca-" Michael tries but we hear knocking on the door. "Calum?" Ashton calls. "What? So I see all of you are discussing something without me" he calls back from the other side of the door. "You can't come in" Ashton calls.

"Why not?" Calum calls still from the other side of the door. "Because we don't want you here" Ashton calls. "Fine I'll just let myself in" Calum calls. He pushes the door open and walks in the room. "It's not that easy to shut me out now, is it?" He says making it more of a question. "Yeah, sure it isn't" Michael says and walks up to him, holds a firm grip on him and shoves a pill down his throat. Calum passes out while Michael is still holding him in place. Michael carries Calum to his room.

"Michael what was that?" Ashton asks. "Sleeping pills it only lasts for about 4 hours so we need a plan A and a plan B before he wakes" Michael replied. "Michael how are you so cool about this you just gave one of your best friends sleeping pills?" I ask him. "Well he was invading our privacy when we were having a discussion and told him he wasn't allowed in, so I had to do something or he'll just stay in the room and we won't be able to plan anything" he replies.

I'm shocked Michael would do such a thing to Calum. If it were me I would have tried to convince him to leave. Anyways what's done is done. "Cal's gonna hate you when he wakes up Mike" Ashton informs Michael. "I know, he probably already hates me for telling you guys, so I don't care" Michael says. "You can't just say that Michael, he's still your friend and I'm pretty sure he still cares for you" I tell Michael. "Blah blah blah I don't care let's continue we have 3 hours 57 minutes before Cal wakes up, so are we gonna plan something or not?" Michael asks. "Fine let's just do this" I say.

"So how are we going to find out what secrets Cal's been hiding from us?" Ashton asks us. "I've seen Calum sneak out the first time he did he didn't leave the island and I feel like he might sneak out this time too" I tell them. "So what do you both suggest we do?" Ashton questions. "I suggest we put a spy camera on him or one of us follow him" Michael suggests. "That way we could find out about what he does when he sneaks out and then we could plan something else once we find out a bit more" he adds.

"That's an alright plan, Ashton what do you think?" I ask Ashton. "Let's go with it" Ashton replies. "But how are we gonna get spy cameras?" I ask them. "I've got that covered, as soon as I found out that Calum definitely hiding something I left the island for a few minutes and went to a near by town and bought spy cameras and the sleeping pills because I knew we'd need them" Michael tells us. "So what are we going for is one of us gonna follow him or are we gonna put the camera somewhere on him?" Ashton asks us.