We walked out into our store where there were a couple customers (mostly older woman shopping for their daughters since it was almost Christmas) walking around looking at some of our clothes and jewelry.

            The rest of the morning passed as usual. It was a bit more crowded today than it normally was. I helped a couple of people find the right sizes in certain pairs of jeans and some t-shirts. I liked working here. The place was so open and bright and the clothes were really pretty and not too expensive. (They were actually really cheap which was part of the reason why I worked here in the first place.)

            When it was time for our lunch break, I finished helping the teenage girl I was getting sizes for and walked into the back room. Camille was waiting.

            “Hey,” I smiled at her and fixed my hair in the mirror.

            “What’s up?” she asked casually, distracted by something on her phone.

            “Not much… I’m hungry, let’s go find something to eat!” I grabbed my bag and we walked out the backdoor and onto the sidewalk of New York City.

            “Where do you want to go?” I asked

            “Um… How about someplace different?”

             “Sounds good,” I said and we started walking. I looked around at possible options but everything looked too expensive.

            “How about here?” I suggested, pointing to an open café.

            “Sure,” Camille said and we walked inside. We sat down at the bar and ordered our lunches. There was a huge TV in front of us. They had some random channel on with an interviewer.

            “And now we have a special surprise for everyone. Please welcome One Direction!” she exclaimed. My jaw dropped and I stared at the TV screen. The five of them walked out and sat down on the couch. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Harry. He sat next to Louis and Zayn and Liam and Niall were on the other sides of them.

            “Is that…?” Camille asked.

            “Yes! Now shh…!” I continued staring at the TV screen. The interviewer started talking about their music and whatnot until they got into the real questions.

            “So, I’m going to ask Harry this question, are you single?”

            My jaw dropped even wider. He looked at the other guys who stared back at him. He didn’t know what to say. Say no! Say no! I screamed in my head. I didn’t want other celebrities trying to get to my Harry. I sounded greedy, but it’s true. I almost lost him once. I wasn’t going to lose him again.

            “Um…” he mumbled.

            “Do you have a special someone in your life right now?” the interviewer asked again.

            “I um… She didn’t really want me to…”

            “So you do have someone?”

            “Um…” he closed his eyes, “yes I do.”

            I got butterflies in my stomach and Camille looked at me and so did the bartender who was now watching the TV also to see what I was staring so intently at.

            “Ooh! What’s her name? We all want to know now…”

            “She didn’t really want me to say…”

            “Is she famous?”

            “No…”

            “Well can you at least give us her initials?”

            I couldn’t believe this. Was this really happening? Oh my god. Oh my god.

            “Her initials are MH,” Harry said carefully.

            Camille looked at me smiling.

            “How long have you two been together?”

            “Around two months I think…”

            “That’s so cute! Isn’t that cute?” the interviewer asked the audience. There was a lot of cheering.

            “Are you okay?” the bartender asked me.

            She shook me out of my daze, “Oh yeah… I am…”

            She smiled at me. “Whoever that one girl is, she’s very lucky to be Harry Styles’ girlfriend.”

            “Yeah…” I said exhaling and taking a sip of my soda.

            The interview continued for around half an hour and Harry didn’t get asked anymore questions about his love life. I still could not believe what I had just heard. It was amazing.