Under the Erechtheion

No one's p.o.v

Athena begins to read,

Annabeth ran her hand along sone marks on the ground- a jagged crows-foot shape as long as human body.the area was lump & white,
Like a stone scar tissue.

Percy, Annabeth and piper where the only one who knew where exactly they were.and percy ant excited to see how his girlfriend's mother would react to it.not at all..

"This is the place,"Annabeth said."Percy,  these are the trident marks of poseidon."Hesitantly, percy to touched them."he must have been using his extra large trident."

"where the rivalry started"poseidon mumbled.

"This is were he struck the earth,"Annabeth said,"where he made a saltwater spring appear when he had a contest with my mom to sponsor Athens."

"Where is this gonna lead?"Jason asked."not sure,"Reyna  said.
"I know " Piper said smirking.

"So this is where the rivalry started, "Percy said.
"Yeah"

Thalia realised what was gonna happen and said, "Oh my gods " in a shocked tone.

Percy pulled annabeth close and kissed her...long enough for it to get really awkward for piper, though she said nothing.

"PERSUES JACKSON!"shouted athena.
"What is the meaning of this?!"
Percy gulped and pulled Annabeth closer to himself.Then annabeth kissed hischeek."shut up Athena!"aprodite says,"It's cute! Their in love!"Athena looks disgusted.

There's no percabeth her so I'll just skip to where there is....

When percy pulled away, Annabeth looked like a fish gasping for air.
"The rivalry ends here,"Percy said,
"I love you, Wisegirl."

"Annabeth are you ok? Your gasping for air is he drowning you!?"Hazel asked."NO Hazel, we just kissed for a long time". "Oh..."

Annabeth let out a little sigh like something in her ribcage had melted.

"Ugh! Annabeth when did you become such a girl? "Thalia said disgusted.
"When I was born, oh and when I started dating,"Annabeth said.
"We loose all the girls good enough to be hunters to men! It really annoying" artemis said.

Percy glanced at Piper."Sorry I had to do that."Piper grinned."How could I not approve? You're a great boyfriend."Annabeth let out another grunt-wimper

"Really perce? Why did you have to do that?"Thalia teased.
"um.....because I love her?"he said
Thalia pretends to barf.

Athena sits on her throne again and gives the book to posidion to read.