wisked away

Disclaimer: i dont own Percy Jackson and the Olympians.Rick roirdan does.

Annabeth p.o.v
Percy and I are underwater kissing when I realise it's almost cerfew and say,"seaweed brain, let's go up now."
He pouted and said,"okay,"

He walked me to my cabin and kissed me gooodbye. I smiled to myself in the mirror!well it was a huge grin, sighing happily thinking that percy was finally mine.

I couldn't sleep I was so happy!!!
When I finally fell asleep, I dreamed about him. You see we were kissing when Rachel Aka: b**** called his name and walked over to us and kissed him.He pushed her away instantly and took my hand and ran off...

Then I woke up.

I was in my bed and a few tears had escaped my eyes. Why? I don't know.
I got up and put on a pair of denim shorts and a white floral tank top.

I ran to Percy's cabin, when I reached the door , my head started spinning, it all went balck and I fell to the floor.

When I opened my eyes to see percy hovering over me shaking me.then I realised I was on his lap, I tried to get off but I fell and he cought me just in time, repositioning me on his lap again.

I knew we weren't at camp we were in - Olympus! I opened my eyes more and turned my head to see a long couch with Thaila, Nico, Grover and some new people.the gods were sitting on there thrones when zues said,"this letter is ment to explain what you are doing here."he waved a paper about.

He read it:

Dear gods/demigods,
I sent you here to show you percabeth moments from the past and future.
Let the demigods from the past introduce themselves.

I will then send in future demigods and then they will introduce themselves.

Then their kids from 2017 will arrive and will introduce themselves. Enjoy reading percabeth moments!

××love aphrodite in 2017××

"Introduce yourselves!"zues thundered

Percy stepped forward and said,"I am the saviour of olympus, son of posidon, percy jackson."

I introduced myself, "Annabeth chase, daughter of athena,now  girlfriend of percy jackson ,"at that I smiled.
Athena's face was a mix of shock and anger.percy was scared I could tell so I kissed his cheek.

" grover underwood,Lord of the Wild,
Chosen One of Pan,Leader of the Council of Cloven Elders."

"Nico di algalo son of hades"

"Thaila,  Daughter of Zeus, Lieutenant of Artemis."

I learned that piper was an aphrodite kid, leo a hepestas, Jason a Jupiter, Reyna a roman goddess bellona, Hazel a Pluto kid and Frank an ares.

Then the future demigods came and let's say, what looks like future me and future percy, are making out, like really making out! Like french kissing, his hands where up her shirt and-
OH MY GODS! He was shirtless!He had abs! It's not wrong of me to stair cause he's my boyfriend.

Zues coughed loudly, and they didn't stop,future thalia electrified him, then they slowly pulled away and zues snapped his fingers and percy had a shirt on.
"What was that!"all the past demigods said.
"That was an everyday percabeth make out session."said future thalia.
I gulped,"e..e..everyday..."I could never imagine doing something so lemony. (A.N- the past demigods will have a p before their name, e.g p.thaila and same with the future, e.g f.thaila)

F.annabeth adjusted her top and wiped off some lipstick, then percy did the same.

Athena was glaring daggers at percy but he didn't mind.all the f.demigods sat down and f. percabeth snuggled together.
Then percy explained that the Romans and Greeks were alies and about the war with gaia and tartarus.
Then aphrodite came with a book in her hand and i was prepared for my biggest adventure yet.