Chapter - 41

Within a few seconds, Taylor got alright and asked,
"Elsa, what happened? Why are you crying? And wait, where are we?"

I didn't understand what to say.
After such a horrific experience in my life, I couldn't speak a word.
I just looked at Granny.
She came close and held my hands.

"Taylor, you're at Whitemoor, our place. Don't you remember coming along with Elsa?" She asked him.

"No! Not at all. When and how did we, Elsa?" He asked me.

But I was still shivering and I held Granny's hand even more tighter.
She answered him, "Yeah, Taylor. It seems that you were asleep throughout the journey."

"But I don't remember a bit of anything that sort."

"By the way, it's high time to start back home now. Journey would take time and it could get late, Taylor. Ronny and Lisa would be worrying for you."

"My body is hurting me everywhere, God knows why. Anyways, Elsa, come let's start", he turned to me.

I didn't leave Granny's hand and slowly moved to stand behind her, as Taylor came towards me.

"Oh Taylor, Elsa is staying with me here tonight. She needs my help in her school's project", Granny managed it all.

"Project? But I can help her as well", he told.

"Ah, I don't think so. She told me that the project is related to astrological sciences and as far as I know you, it isn't your cup of tea."

"Oh, actually! I don't have any idea of it. I wonder why school is giving such projects. Anyways Elsa, take care and come soon. Good night Granny."

Granny moved forwards, to give him a send off.
I too walked along with her, not leaving her hand.
His behaviour really freaked the worst of me, that a fear got deposited in my mind.
Finally Taylor left and he was really sad for my behaviour.

I hugged Granny so tight and couldn't control my tears.

"Calm down, Elsa. Everything will be fine", Granny tried to soothe me.

"But Granny, why does he want dad now?" I asked in tears.

"I knew this day would come, Elsa.
Your dad resembles one of Shantanu's brothers, John Russells."

"What! Oh no, Granny! Why had my dad's face to be as his brother's?
Probably this was the reason that I found him in a picture frame, at Royal Mansion."

"Royal Mansion? You've been there?"

"Yes, Granny. Shantanu asked me to go there, when I was trying to find out about Anna's death."

"But that isn't safe. You shouldn't go alone, Elsa. Any of those spirits could harm you."

"But if I hadn't gone there, he scared me that he'd kill someone dear to me."