Chapter - 29

And then, we all went to bed.

We had a two-floored bed, which was probably for me and Jessy.
But she wanted Taylor to sleep on the upper bed floor.
So I managed with the double cot, right beside theirs.

Taylor was probably tired of journey and so, he slept within no time.
Jessy slept too, as she had the habit of 'early to bed, early to rise'.

"Hmmm... New bed, new room, new atmosphere with both my hearts is awesome!" I thought and was constantly smiling, as I had tons and tons of happiness inside me, which was overflowing!

By mistake, I hit my hand against the bed and it caused me much pain.
It was then, that I was reminded of that mysterious Mansion.

"Oh no! How did I completely forget this?"

I sat up straight.
"Why was there, the picture of dad? And how did Taylor find me on the road? I'll have to go there again tomorrow."

The next morning:

"Catch me if you can! Wait please.... There's a spider." These words woke me up in fear again.

"Spiders! Spiders! I think they aren't gonna leave me, until they kill me too!" I screamed.

"Elsa, you woke up? And what're you talking?" Taylor asked.

"Only she and her spiders know! Since a few days, she's behaving weird and scared me hell lot of times. I even had to take an injection coz of her", Jessy complained to Taylor.

But I just sighed.
"None could understand what kind of situations I'm going through!
I'm not telling them anything just so that they don't worry and all think I'm weird! Great!" I told myself.

I just got out into the common hall and was going downstairs.

"Wait, Elsa!" Taylor stopped me.

"You're still the same tiny angry bird!" He laughed out loud.

I just smiled and went down.
Before me, Jessy came down running and told dad about what happened upstairs.
And dad was yelling at me.

"This was what you wanted, Jessy? I love you so damn much and you...
Why do you all do that to me? Even Ruby and Anna never cared leaving me alone! I'm the most unlucky person", I told and left to my room, with tears.