◆Chapter - 5◆

There was an ice cream parlor after walking for about a mile and thank god that it was still open. I took her favourite ice cream and a lollipop, and rushed home.

After getting back, Jessy hopped with joy telling, "Thank you Elsa! You're the best sister."

"Anything for u baby" I told and gave her a hug. I asked her if everything went well and she just nodded.

After she had her ice cream, I was setting everything for our sleep.
Meanwhile, Jessy wanted to talk to dad and gave him a call.
I told him that everything was fine and there wasn't anything to worry, as I knew dad would be thinking of us.

I decided to sleep in Jessy's room, as mom and dad weren't at home, and mainly so that I wake up when dad gets back home. My room was situated a bit far off from that of Jessy's and I wouldn't hear if dad came home, though he had a spare key.
We lied down and I was narrating Jessy, a story of an angel. Suddenly she cut me off saying,"Elsa your friend Anna had been to our home when you went out, but asked me not to tell you."

I was startled at once. Immediately I texted Ruby asking "Where is Anna?"
She replied within 2 minutes, "She's with me. But why?"

Now many things were running through my mind. Who was the one who came ?
Was she really Anna?
If yes, why did she ask Jessy not to tell me and what had she to do with her?
But if not Anna, then who???

************
Hi readers! I know the beginning chapters were some what boring and had no thrilling or horrific experience. I'm sure you'd get them here on. Happy reading! 😊 do vote, comment and share!

Thank you for voting:
SaiprasadRamgirwar
SilamkotiKumar

A special thanks to Khathijasana 😊😘