Chapter - 17

I was startled at once, when I saw Jessy in a blue frock. She was amazing!
Even mom and dad were dressed up neat and fresh, as if they were all going out.

"Dad, are you all going somewhere ?" I asked.

"Yeah, sweetie! But, we! Not you" He answered with a smile.

"Oh! So I'm coming too?"

"Of course! It's mainly for you. It's been quite long that we hadn't gone out on trip and Ruby's news has left us all in pain. But let's pray for her soul and now move on, Elsa."

"Okay dad! I'll get ready within sometime", I told dad, even though I didn't actually feel like moving on!

I got ready and within a few minutes, we started for an outing and Jessy was very much excited. On the way, she had been singing songs and playing with me. It was a jolly ride, even though I had no idea as to where we were going!

"Hurray! We've reached" said mom.

Oh! It was my Uncle's farm house, a real vast one!
It was so pleasant and soothing for me there.
Jessy was happy and excited, wanted me to play with her.
She was running all through, and me, behind her!
It was lovely to play with her.

As we were running, my Uncle and Aunt came from the opposite, caught us and hugged with love.
They had no children and so, were looking after us like their kids and gave us much love.
It was so lovely being with them.

We spoke for a couple of minutes about Ruby, as they had known her too. She was just like a part of our family! And felt bad for her.

Meanwhile, Jessy had resumed her game and so, I had to run behind her. Just when I was about to catch hold of Jessy, I found a watch on the ground.

"What? It's Anna's!" I told myself and immediately picked it up, examining. But Jessy wanted me to play with her and so, was disappointed when I told her that I was busy.

Anna had a special stone-studded watch, with the word 'Moses' on it.
It was a present given to her, by her Granny.

"Yeah! The same watch!" I confirmed.
"But how did it get here? "
"It probably means that Anna had been to this place, when she was alive!" I assumed.
I was so engrossed in all this, that I couldn't hear my parents calling me.
Jessy came to call me.

"Yeah! I'm coming baby", I told her.
"Wait wait! Come here Jessy!"

"Yes Elsa? I'm not going to play with you now. You sent me off, right ?" She asked with a cute angry face.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey. But wait. What's that your doll wearing ?" I asked.

"Oh! Elsa, they're spectacles! The cute brown spectacles. They're suiting my doll the best, aren't they? " She asked.

I was shocked, as those were Anna's spects! She used to wear those brown spects, even though she never liked, probably coz they were of a smaller size and the only pair that had fitted her perfectly!

**********************
Hey Amazing Readers!!!
Happy to share that we're now at #10 in Horror !!
All with your support ! 😊
No you, no me!! 😄
Love you all... ❤💜💛
Don't forget to vote for the chapters u liked!

By the way, thanks for voting, for this story in the SHINE AWARDS :

bellescicatrices
khathijasana
VeeruBunty
Entertain218
andy_benn
Jyo_kth
Queen_stylish
minniemouse_2328
SiddharthaDamani
karienSmith