Chapter - 15

"Ruby, no! No please! Please don't do that to me. I miss you like hell! I can't even share with anyone about you. But please Ruby, let me atleast keep listening to your voice. Your absence is killing me!" and I was in tears.

"Elsa, I miss you the most, too. But you'll have to carry on with the rest of your life, without me. Don't worry you'll get used to it. But just be careful", she told.

"Okay. But where are you going? Will you come back to me when I'm in need of you?"

"I'm really sorry for that Elsa, but I can't come. I have to get into the custody of that evil spirit now."

"Ruby, no! I can't dare to miss you. I'll kill that evil spirit and get you and Anna back."

"Stop being funny, Elsa. Don't be childish. He's already dead and so are we! Only then, he has such furious powers."

"I'll miss you the most, Ruby. In case possible, get back to me, whenever situation permits, please. I'll be waiting for you."

"Please take care of yourself, Jessy and parents. I miss my family, Elsa. Anyways, I'll have to leave now. Otherwise, I'll be punished. Take care. Bye", was all she told me and left!

I had been thinking of the conversation that I had with Ruby, that evening. Again and again, I was recollecting her voice, her words and whatever she told. I thought to myself that I somehow I'll have to interfere in this matter and keep up my friendship. After all, death is a pious thing, that relieves a person from all the bonds and worries, he had been surrounded with. But my friends, besties, were both under the custody of some other furious spirit, unaware of whether they could ever be set free. "No! I can't take this."

The next morning when I woke up, I thought of Ruby and our conversation last night. Even though I wasn't sleeping any more, I still just lied on the bed and suddenly, something struck my mind.

If Valentino was with Ruby these 2 days, then why did he lie to me when I asked him, if Ruby had been to his place ?
He had told me that he just saw her near the Old Yorkshire Street, then.

********************
Happy to share that ♡The Mansion You Fantasied♡ is at #12 in horror!
I forgot to share it in my previous update.
Thank you so much, my amazing, supportive readers.
A special thanks to _Sass_Queen_

Please keep giving the same support throughout...
Love you all ♡ 😊
Have a nice day!