Chapter - 30

After sometime, Taylor came to me and asked, "Hey Elsa, is everything okay?" In a low voice.

I broke out "Nothing is! You know, my bestie Ruby, whom you used to call Brownie, left me forever! And Anna.. my classmate and a good company of mine left too! I'm just trying hard to get out of this pain and one after the other, the arrows are shooting at me continuously, bruising me all over!"

"What happened to them? I mean, too young! How did they die?"

"It's actually that they..." I stopped when I saw Jessy coming in.
She came running and hugged me.
"Sorry Elsa. I really love you. I didn't mean to get you scolded, but just for fun I did that." She was literally crying and taking breaths while talking.

"My baby! My baby! My baby!" I took her into my laps.

"I love you too sweetie. You know what?" I whispered.

"No! *and a breath* I dont!"

"Aww, stop crying and I'll tell you."

"Tell Elsa", she slowed down, but tears were still rolling down.

"You're my heart! And that too a sweet one!" I again whispered to her.

She laughed and I gave her a bone-crush hug.
There she told, "Elsa! My bones could break."

"My darling. Always keep laughing", I told and kissed her.

We three were playing catch-me-if-you-can in the garden.

After a few hours, I told that I was going to my friend's home and bravely started back to that mysterious Mansion.

"After all, I must know what's the connection with my dad!" I thought.

There I reached.
"Shantanu, O lord!
Please give me the permission to enter your Mansion", I repeated thrice.

Just like the previous time, it had again turned into the deathly Mansion, with huge scary banyan trees and their huge thick roots could be seen on the walls as well.

I entered the Mansion, but this time, I was somewhat brave coz I was curious to know the relation between my dad and this place.

I went into the room, where I fainted last time.
Checked the entire room, but couldn't find that picture.

"So stupid you are! Miss. Smith!", someone laughed aloud and it was a female voice.

Probably one of the spirits there.
But I didn't respond.
I checked that room again, completely. But there wasn't any picture.

"May be i was drowsy or sick and mistook what I saw." I thought.

"You've very meagre brains, just like your dad", a loud voice said. This time, it was a male voice.

"Shantanu, is that you?" I asked.

"Don't ever take that bloody name! This is my Mansion and only mine."

"But who're you?"

"You'll get to know soon. But first know this, that he'll kill you and your family too!"

"Who? And why?"

"Just get lost from my place!" And some huge thing fell down.
Thank god that he hadn't thrown it on me.

****************

I'm happy that I got 3 new votes for the previous chapter, out of those who had been reading the story right from the beginning !

Now don't get me wrong... Vote is the only way that tells an author 'yes I like ur story. Go ahead!'
And that's the only way, how I get to know my readers!
So it's a kind of encouragement that u can give to one of ur fav stories.
And don't get into the misconception that I'm greedy for votes or so!
I really wanna know who reads my story and the names of all those people whom I wanna thank!

For my all time supportive readers - love you all ❤ and I'll sincerely make efforts not to lose you! Not even a single one! Honestly!

For my new readers - I hope you'd support me too and I'll sincerely try to retain you forever!

Good evening 😊