Chapter Twenty-Three

I slowly backed away from the closet. What the hell is going on? Why does Noah have all of this stuff?

The bedroom door slammed, making me jump.

I turn to see Noah glaring at me.

"You weren't supposed to find that, any of it." He says coldly. 

I stare at him blankly, what the hell was going on. Please let him have a good reason for appearing to be a creep. "N-Noah?" I stuttered out.

He huffed and started walking over to me, his quick large steps led him straight to me within seconds. "You. Weren't. Supposed. To. See. That." He repeats more sternly. Noah grabs my jaw roughly. "How much do you know?" He demands.

"What would I possibly know? That you're some creepo who has photos of me all through his room?" I say and pull away from him.

Noah grabs my wrists and pulls my body right up to his. "You know a lot more than you think you do Alanna-Belle. You just don't want to remember, you were awake and fully aware, your brain is just refusing to accept it." He runs his index finger along my jaw line. "Come on, think Alanna-Belle."

My body breaks out in goose-bumps, not liking how close he is to me, how forceful he's being. I tried to pull free of his stone grip. Tried. "I... I don't k-know what you're t-talking about."

"Just think!" He said, his voice seemed clearly irritated.

I start thinking and almost immediately my mind pops to a question. I look up at Noah, half afraid to ask. "A few days ago, there was photo's on your closet door wasn't there? And you knew I found them, so you hid them?" I asked slowly.

Noah shook his head and started laughing. "You were so easy to convince it was a dream, you've been having so many nightmares. So of course I'd use that to my advantage." 

I looked at him in shock. "I told you all about my nightmares, I trusted you." I paused thinking. "How many were real?" 

Noah pushed me onto his bed. "You tell me, what do you think could be real?"

I looked around the room for what must have been a good fifteen minutes. What was real? What was fake? How was I supposed to know? I looked at Noah's black bed sheets and covers. My eyes shot up to his. "What happened the night before I woke up in Esme's room?"

He sighed and shook his head. "You were wasted, you could barely stand. You threw up all over both of us. So I did the deed of showering us both." A smirk came across his lips. "It was a good shower too, I saw so much of your beautiful body."

No matter how many layers I was wearing, I felt naked as his eyes roamed my body. "I woke up didn't I, later on in the night? You were on the phone."

He clapped his hands together. "Look how smart you are."

"Who were you talking to?" I asked and sat up.

Noah pushed me fully onto my back, pinning my arms above my head. "Do you know how long I've been wanted to kiss you again." He said avoiding my question.

"Again?" I questioned with a gulp. I don't want to know the answer do I?

His smile widened. "After the phone call, you practically threw yourself at me, you were all over me."

I shook my head in disbelief. "I would never. I hated you back then, I was angry and hurt by you."

His eyes lowered. "I don't think you knew it was me, you never called me by my name." He said quietly. "You really do look peaceful while you sleep."

I shuffled up the bed and away from him, breaking away from him and his grip. "W-what did you.... What did y-you just s-say?" I stuttered out.

Noah grabbed my ankle and pulled me back down to him. He pressed his body against mine. "You heard me." He whispers in my ear before dragging his lips over to my lips and forcing his tongue into my mouth.

I push against his chest, trying to get him off me. 

"You're mine." He says when he finally pulls away. "Till death do us part."

******

Comment and Vote

thoughts?