Chapter Eight

"I can't wear that!" I complained at Esme as she held a very revealing white dress. I was currently sitting at the makeup and hair mirror having a lady working on putting my hair up.

"Of course you can my dear, you would look absolutely gorgeous in it." The lady working on my hair said.

I shook my head. "I can't. That's far to... revealing."

Esme started laughing. "Well  you haven't even seen my dress yet."

My eyes widened. "How could your's be any worse than this?"

Esme smirked at me. "You'll have to wait and see belle."

I shook my head. "How much time to we have?" I asked.

The lady working on my hair sighed. "This your first ball?"

I nodded.

She smiled. "I remember my first. I walked down the stairs, my eyes not on my date but another boy who was supposed to accompany another woman. I got to the bottom of the stairs and walked off with my date, later on I saw that boy again, with his date. He looked miserable. She kept stepping on his toes, they clearly hadn't rehearsed much. Well later on when we had to switch partners, the boy grabbed me and started dancing with me. At the end of the song he courted me and we've been married ever since." She smiled at the memory.

"Fifteen minutes ladies. You should be slipping into your gowns by now." A lady said.

The room when from quiet to chaos in a matter of seconds. The young girls were all rushing around in a last minute panic.

"There we go honey, now you two need to go get dressed." The lady side stepping away from my hair.

Esme dragged me behind a small wall where she slipped out of her cover slip. 

During hair and makeup all we were aloud to wear was our undergarments and our silk cover slips, so I felt very naked right now.

I helped Esme into her dress first. And she was right, hers was more revealing than mine. Her boobs popped and the back wasn't there it just was a complete empty space where her back was fully on display.

 Her boobs popped and the back wasn't there it just was a complete empty space where her back was fully on display