Chapter Three

I was sitting in the campus cafe. I was sipping on a white chocolate late. I looked around, the place was pretty much empty, most people were in class. I was glad it was quiet in here, it gave me time to think. 

Mr Handsome and I had been texting, nothing more. The only time I saw him in person was in class, but even then it was strictly school stuff. It was a bit weird, he was my teacher and Esme's brother. I couldn't get used to the idea of him being either my teacher nor Esme's brother. He was so different over text than in person, and he was so much different when he was around his sister.

My phone buzzed on the table. I picked it up and smiled at the name that popped up. Noah.

Hey beautiful.

-N

I blushed and couldn't hold the smile off my face. I replied instantly.

Hi, and I'm not...

-A

Someone sat down opposite me. I looked up to see Mr Handsome. "I... uhh... hi?" I was completely shocked by this. My chest clenched slightly, was I ready for this? The only time I've talked to him in person is when we're in class discussing what ever book we are currently reading.

He smiled at me. "Hey, sorry I just really wanted to see you." He admitted quietly. "I can go if this is to much to soon?"

I shook my head. "No no, but can we go for a walk. I think some fresh air will do me good." I said slowly.

Noah nodded in understanding. "Sounds good." He stood up.

I put my phone into my hand bag, slinging it over my shoulder, and grabbing my coffee cup. Noah and I walked outside and just walked in silence for a few minutes, but it was a comfortable silence.

"So how are you today?" Noah asked.

I shrugged. "I'm ok, I guess. How are you?" I ask quickly.

Noah stops walking, stepping in my way, facing me. "What's wrong?" He asks, his eyes searching mine.

I smile at him. "It was a joke, you know haha. I'm perfectly fine Mr Andrews." I say his name with a smirk.

Noah rolls his eyes at me and takes a step closer. "You are trouble Miss Thompson." He laughs shaking his head.

I do a small little curtsy. "Why thank you, kind sir." 

Noah laughs. "God you're amazing." He laughs. "Only you would make a joke and the curtsy over it."

I blush and shake my head. "I'm just a regular girl. I'm nothing special."

Mr Handsome shakes his head. "Alanna-Belle..."

"Noah..."

An arm wrapped around me, but it wasn't Noah's. Noah stood right in front of me, he looked as stunned as I was.

I froze under the arm. 

"Hi mate, the name's Livino. Livino Manfre." A very familiar voice said. 

I gulped and my eyes filled with tears. Please no, it can't be. He's supposed to be on the other side of the country. This isn't real.

"Livino?" Noah asked questioningly. But i felt his question was more aimed at me.

"Yup, that's right. Are you are?" 

Noah shook his head. "Doesn't matter." Noah said, he looked hurt. And he walked away. He just walked away.