Chapter Fifteen

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me, telling me to get up, go to class. I groan and silenced it with my hand. I hid my face under my blankets for a few minutes before forcing myself up. Today was the last day of class then tomorrow was the start of a two week break. 

I went into the bathroom and quickly did my business before washing my hands and brushing my teeth. I walked back into the bedroom before stretching and looking around. I looked over at Esme's neatly made bed, she had gotten up at seven this morning to go to her last class. Luckily for me my class didn't start till eleven.

I walked over to my drawers and grabbed out a pair of creme coloured skinny jeans, a black singlet, and a maroon thin knitted jumper. I changed into those before pulling on my black flats and tied my hair into a messy bun. 

I grabbed an apple off the table and bit into it. 

After finishing my apple I walked into the bathroom and put a little mascara on.

I heard the dorm door closing. "Hello?" I called out. "Is that you Esme?"

No answer. All I heard was footsteps. 

"Come on Esme, this isn't funny." I said.

No reply.

"Esme..." I said stepping out of the bathroom.

The door quickly opened and slammed shut again.

I didn't see who went through. I looked around the dorm to see it was the same as how I'd left it.... but my top drawer was open, it was my underwear drawer. I slowly walked over to it, cautiously. A Victoria's Secret bag lay inside the drawer with a post-it note on it.

Wear this for me tomorrow night, I'll be back for you. Wear nothing else.

I slowly opened the bag and pulled out a very see-through pink one piece that would barely cover anything. I threw it to the ground in disgust. He's got to be kidding, there is no way in hell that I'm wearing that for him!

I looked to the top of the drawers to see another post-it note.

You look so cute when you're sleeping.

Okay, I'm never sleeping again.....

I rushed out of the dorm, taking all the post-it notes I'd received over the past few days with me and raced to my class. Except when I got to my class, I didn't go in. I paced the hallway outside the class. 

How could I sit though an entire class when I knew he was coming for me, and he made his intentions very clear. How could I sit and read, pretending like nothing is wrong, like no one is threatening me, like no one is going to hurt me? How can I do something as mundane as class?

I turned around to walk away from class when I saw him standing at the end of the hall. His fists were clenched. He took slow strides towards me.

I turned around and started running in the opposite direction. I had only gotten a few meters when I ran into something hard as I was looking back to see where Livino was. I looked up at who I had run into. I was so thankful that I was looking up at Noah. I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

He hugged me back, his hug felt very protective. "What's wrong? Why are you running in the halls?" Noah asked holding me tightly.

"H....He's he-here." I stuttered, still panting from my run.

Noah looked down at me confused. "Who's here? Alanna-Belle, there's no one else in these halls apart from us."

"Livino, he was just behind me. He... he was coming for me.... he was there. I saw him." God, I sounded crazy.