Chapter Twenty-One

My eyes slowly fluttered open. Warmth covered me, trying to pull me back into the darkness, but the bed which shifted under me pulled me out of the dark. I wanted to go back to sleep, to stay asleep for a very long time. I was so tired and I just wanted to sleep.

"Alanna-Belle?" Noah whispered.

I groaned. "No."

Noah started chuckling, rattling the bed. "Come on beautiful, open your eyes." I could hear the amusement in his voice.

I shook my head. "Let me sleep, Mr big bad wolf."

"Shouldn't you be the one blowing me?" Noah said and burst out laughing.

My eyes shot open to see Noah smirking down at me. I glared at him. "Why have you woken me?"

Noah laughed and kissed my forehead. "I made you breakfast." He said and held out a tray of food to me.

I smiled up at him. On the tray was a stack of pancakes covered in lemon and sugar, there was also a bowel of chocolate and berries and a cup of orange juice. "For me?"

"Yes, you deserve only the best." Noah smiled back.

I sit up with my back against the headboard and my legs straight out in front of me. I pat my legs, telling Noah to put the tray there. "Thank you, you spoil me." I blush.

"You deserve to be spoilt." He kissed my cheek after putting the tray down.

I shake my head. "Not really." 

Noah raises an eyebrow and stands up from the bed. "Not really?" He asks.

I blush. "It's just there are so many girls out there who have nothing, who deserve to be spoilt with everything. So why spoil my fat ugly ass?" I say quietly, hoping he doesn't hear.

"Alanna-Belle." Noah sighs. "You don't have a fat ugly ass, you have an amazingly beautiful skinny but plump ass that I would hold and squeeze and slap every second of everyday if I could." Noah walks over to his closet and opens the door.

His closet....

The photo's....

That was just some weird dream right? My brain telling me something fucked up thanks to my insecurities. Right? 

Cause after finding those photo's the next thing I remember is waking up, so it must have been a dream.

"Alanna-Belle?" Noah says pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hmm?" 

Noah chuckles. "Like what you see?"

I realize he is referring to me having been staring at him while lost in my thoughts about my possible dream. I see that he is now only in his boxer-briefs, a smirk firmly plastered on his face.

Noah has well defined muscles, a soft faint outline of abs, his skin evenly tanned, and .... a bulge in his pants..... 

Is it supposed to bulge like that? Why does it look so.... hard?

"Please... put some clothes on." I manage to force myself to say.

Noah chuckles. "You seemed to be having so much fun looking at me though?" Noah questions.

I shake my head. "Why would I?" I ask before stuffing pancake into my mouth and moaning at how good it tastes.

Noah cusses under his breath before disappearing into the bathroom.

What's his problem? He jealous of my love with the pancakes? Well to bad, I will always love them more than anything.

"Noahhh." I call out and pop a raspberry into my mouth.

"What?" He calls back from the bathroom.

I laugh. "You okay in there?" When he doesn't reply I pop a piece of chocolate into my mouth and moan again. God I love chocolate!

"STOP IT!" Noah yells, but his voice sounds strained.

I bite my lip to stop me from laughing. "What are you talking about? I'm eating."

"You will be eaten soon if you're not careful." Noah threatens.

Yep, I knew it. He's a horn-dog. 

But that statement alone was enough to shut me up..... No thank you, no thank you. Me not being eaten anytime soon. "NO THANKS!" I scream.

Noah laughs. "Then stop doing that sexy moan of yours." He pulls the door open slowly. "Will you stop, or do you want to be eaten?"

"I'll stop. I swear." 

"Good girl." Noah smirks and walks out of the bathroom.

I continue to eat my AMAZING food, but I make one mistake.... I'm unable to hold the moans back as I eat this little slice of heaven. But Noah doesn't understand that my love for food will make me moan, me eating is like me having sex with it. "Noah, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, please don't eat me." I hold my hands up in surrender.

Noah growls at me and takes the tray away from me before crawling between my legs. "I hear someone's being naughty. Does that someone need to be eaten as punishment?" He whispers seductively in my ear.

I shake my head..... Oh crap.

"You sure about that Alanna-Belle? Because you swore not to do it again, and then you do it." He asks as his hands trail down my body until they get to my upper thighs. "If that's not your punishment, then what will be?"

My eyes widen..... Crap..... I shake my head. "N-nothing."

Noah sighs. "You want me to let you off?"

I nod quickly. "Please."

"What do I get in return?" He smirks.

I'm quiet for a very long while, before my brain comes up with an answer. "I'll blow you." 

Noah's eyes widen. "Really?"

I shake my head. "Fuck no."

Noah starts laughing. "Cuddles shall saffice as punishment then, maybe a few kisses too."

I smile and nod, pulling Noah into a huge hug. My arms wrapped around his neck. 

His arms sit firmly under my ass, holding me against him. "I love you Alanna-Belle."

.....

....

Crap.... what am I supposed to say to that? Do I love him? I mean I know I like him, a lot. But what is love? How does one know when they're in love?..... What do I do? What do I say?

...

...

CRAP!

*******

Comment and Vote

What do you think?