[ airport ]

|3/4/2017|

"Babe ... honey, wake up. Honey- honey-!"

Her eyes snapped open at the constant calling. Her leaden eyes batted open in fatigue from the exhaustion at work yesterday.

Jin was dressed in a white tee with a blue opened flannel blouse, alongside black jeans that complimented his looks. She was perplexed as to why Jin was freshly dressed up at ten thirty in the late morning.

"Huh-?" Her voice croaked out incoherently as she sniffed her blocked nose.

MiYeon rubbed her eyes lightly before grasping onto reality.

She instantly remembered that they had a flight to catch up within three hours. Two hours early at the airport and the third hour was their scheduled flight.

Her head pounded lightly as she tried breathing in through her blocked nose. She had no energy left within her to get up properly or even sit down. Her eyes heavily closed again and Jin tackled her into a tickle.

"A-all right- hmph- I'm up. I'm up-" she raised both hands in the air to surrender, which almost succeeded.

Yet Jin did not make any attempts to move as he observed his now half unconscious wife. Her hair was strewn all over her face as she could barely move a muscle.

It was her own fault for working over time and only getting four hours of sleep, when in reality she knew she had a flight to various destinations.

"Yeongie! Wake up." Jin pouted at the sight of MiYeon sleeping again. He couldn't resist her sleeping face.

Jin wanted to capture another image of her swollen face, but he already has twenty pictures locked surreptitiously in his gallery.

MiYeon moaned in her sleep again. Jin tightened the embrace around her body, yet it did no success in waking her up whatsoever.

She was as limp as the cocoon of a caterpillar.

"Baby, wake up. You've been dreaming of travelling with me ever since you began working. Do you plan to waste that chance by sleeping in, hm? Should I go alone, or should I bring my ex with me?"

At the mention of the word 'ex', Jin was thrown to the other side of the bed and he fell onto the floor with a thud.

He was astounded at where that power came from, but he knew he mustn't underestimate her anger when she's pissed.

MiYeon stood up in seething anger and she trudged towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

She detested Jin's ex, even when they were married already for two months. Those memories of how his ex treated Jin was enough to ignite a fuel in her stomach.

MiYeon was angry throughout her shower as Jin busied himself with the final belongings.

"Shirts, underwears, socks, pants-"

The list went on as he ticked the boxes in his notepad. Jin felt something was missing, yet he could not figure out what.

Promptly, he remembered an item that he could get nearby at the supermarket. With the still raged MiYeon taking a shower, he lightly knocked onto the door and waited for a few seconds.

The shower tap turned off and there appeared MiYeon's irritated response. He almost recoiled at her change of tone, but shrugged it off as a mere thought.

"What?"

"I'll be back in a few minutes. I just need to get something from the store." Jin announced and she turned on the shower tap once more without answering with a simple yes.