Chapter 23

Getting home I raced to my room for a shower since I was wet from being in the rain all day. After a warm shower I went on my computer to check facebook, nothing interesting as usual, I was stalking a random when Siennas face popped up showing a message from her.

Hey miss you like crazy, how are you going there? Hope you are taking lots of pictures.

I couldn’t help but smile at the message before replying:

Hey you, missing all of you like crazy, everything is great here cold and wet, went to the markets today and got drenched and yes I’m taking loads of pictures for you.

It wasn’t long before Sienna replied

That’s great, pity about the weather, how long until your back?

Not for another 2 weeks, going to visit dads aunt and his cousin next week then the week after we are heading back probably back the Thursday or Friday. I said

Sounds busy anyway got to go to work, miss you and see you when you get back. Sienna said.

I said goodbye to Sienna before quickly sending Logan and Ebony a message.

Walking back down the hallway I heard voices coming from Macaulay’s room, I went to the door and heard him talking to someone ignoring it I walked past a headed towards the kitchen where mum was.

I entered the kitchen and mum was dishing up a casserole of some sort, mum must of heard me come in because the next thing I hear is “Reagan can you go and find your brother and Dan and tell them dinner is ready” I groaned knowing that Dan would be somewhere around the cottage and well macaulay was in his room so I went there first.

I walked to his door and he was still talking, I knocked and waited for him to answer which he didn’t so I walked in.

I saw him at the computer with his headphones on talking to what looked like Josh and Rhys, knowing full well he couldn’t hear me I tiptoed behind him and placed my finger over my lips to Josh and Rhys who could see what was going to happen next.

I crept closer to Macaulay while Josh was distracting him, and waited for the moment to scare him, it wasn’t long before the right time came just as Rhys was about to sneeze I put my hands on Macaulay’s shoulders and tapped them making him jump from fright.

“WHAT THE HELL?” Macaulay says calming down from the fright.

As Macaulay turned around to see what happened I casually stood there watching the expression on his face.

“Gotcha didn’t I” I said smugly.

“Why on earth would you do that? You scared the crap out of me”

“Well that was my plan...........anyway I came in to tell you dinner is ready” I said before pulling the headphone cord out of the computer so the guys could hear us.